36th international congress on alcohol and drug dependence, 1992, August 16/21, Glasgow. Proceedings / F. TONGUE ; E. MARTIN
- Views on alcohol and drug testing in the Netherlands / R. BIJL
- Appraisal of medical specialized teaching in drug addiction and alcoholism: the French experience / A. GISSELMANN
- A 20 year history of an employee assistance program for tenured faculty in a large university setting / A. K. BAXTER
- Abuse of cocaine and legal substances among women undergoing treatment : differences and similarities / LECAVALIER M.
- Curriculum integration of alcohol and other drug abuse information: trials and triumphs / CHURCH O. M.
- Addicts prevention role of the NGO's / B. AHMAD
- Adverse psychological reactions associated with "ecstasy" abuse: two case-reports / F. SCHIFANO
- Aggressive behavior and drug consumption among 13-16 year old adolescents in France / M. CHOQUET
- Alcohol and drug dependence role of the new antidepressant tianeptine / J. D. FAVRE
- Alcohol and drug relapses: new concepts in neuro-physiology / S. DE MIRANDA
- Alcohol and drug training for social work managers in Scotland / T. DUFFY
- Alcohol and drugs: the effect on the family / SKINNER A.
- Alcohol, other drugs and youth: highlights from the national alcohol and other drugs survey (1989) / ELIANY M.
- An alcohol and drug education program for students, teachers and parents made by the Fossumkollektiv, Norway / HAANAES T.
- Canada's drug strategy achievements and future initiatives / ELIANY M.
- Canada's drug strategy / M. CATLEY-CARSON
- CATS and drugs: the future of alcohol and drug education? / K. BARRIE
- CAW-Canada recovery program / DICKSON R.
- A clinical advisory service for drug and alcohol related problems: requests and responses / F. H. BURNS
- Clinical and social evaluation of the patients (alcoholics and drug dependents) in a specific clinic center of one regional area : Torrent, Valencia, Spain / M. A. TORRES
20 notices affichées sur 117, voir les 97 autres