|Titre :||Journal of Substance Use, Vol.24, n°6 - November 2019|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/11/2019|
|Année de publication :||2019|
|Note de contenu :||
- Outpatient buprenorphine induction and maintenance treatment for kratom dependence: A case study. Agapoff J.R., Kilaru U., p. 575-577.
- "I started that day and continued for 2 years": A case report on adolescent 'whoonga' addiction. Groenewald C., Essack Z., p. 578-580.
- Attitude and practice of substance misuse and dietary supplements to improve performance in sport. Mazzeo F., p. 581-586.
- What motivates people with substance use disorders to pursue treatment? A patient-centered approach to understanding patient experiences and patient-provider interactions. Gressler L.E., Natafgi N.M., DeForge B., Shaneman-Robinson B., Welsh C., Shaya F., p. 587-599.
- Smoking and its related factors among adolescents aged 13-17 years: Data from 13 countries in the Eastern Mediterranean Region. Shadmehr R., Moradinazar M., Rezaeian S., Najafi F., p. 600-608.
- Addiction, locus of control and health status: A study on patients with substance use disorder in recovery settings. Caputo A., p. 609-613.
- Attitudes toward medical marijuana among substance use clinicians. Wildberger J., Katz E.C., p. 614-618.
- Excessive dietary supplement use and blood pressure among Brazilian male resistance training practitioners and bodybuilders. Gomes Gonçalves e Silva D.C., Bavaresco Gambassi B., Belarmino Dantas M.G., Lima-Oliveira J., Vieira de Carvalho S.L., Alencar de Oliveira Morais P., et al., p. 619-625.
- Burden of non-fatal opioid overdose hospitalizations on Medicaid. Shi L., Truong K., Chen L., Basco W., p. 626-629.
- Leisure-time socializing with peers as a mediator of recent decline in alcohol use in Czech adolescents. Chomynova P., Kazmer L., p. 630-637.
- Mindfulness-based relapse prevention to reduce lapse and craving. Abed M., Ansari Shahidi M., p. 638-642.
- Developmental trajectories of smoking and perceived intelligence: A longitudinal study from early adolescence to young adulthood. Ozturk E., Mohler J.L., p. 643-650.
- The effect of cognitive distraction on the processing of alcohol cues. Koukounas E., Kambouropoulos N., Staiger P., p. 651-654.
- Self-control, social learning theory, social bonds and binge drinking: Results from a national sample. Vito A.G., Schaefer B., Higgins G.E., Marcum C., Ricketts M., p. 655-659.
- Smoking patterns and preferences for technology assisted smoking cessation interventions among adults with opioid and alcohol use disorders. Tofighi B., Lee J.D., Sherman S., Schatz D., El-Shahawy O., p. 660-665.
- Prevalence of Amphetamine-Type Stimulants (ATS) use among clients in primary and private Methadone Maintenance Treatment (MMT) program in Kuantan, Malaysia. Singh D., Mamat R.B., Narayanan S., Vicknasingam B., p. 666-671.
- Sex and substances: Does body image play a role? Ramseyer Winter V., Cook M., Pekarek E., Ward M., p. 672-676.
- An exploratory study on the prevention of drug abuse among the adolescent students. Johnson E.J., Mendoza S., p. 677-680.
- Clinical and demographic patient characteristics, alcohol treatment goal preference and goal attainment during computer-assisted therapy with Breaking Free Online. Ward J., Elison-Davies S., Davies G., Dugdale S., Jones A., p. 681-687.
- SHS exposure among high school students in Taiwan. Chang C.-Y., Hsieh Y.-P., Lan S.-J., Ho C.-S., p. 688-692.
- Feasibility of a simple and scalable cognitive-behavioral intervention to treat problem substance use. Barnes D.M., Des Jarlais D., p. 693-695.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
Background: Significant declines in adolescent alcohol use have recently been observed in Europe. Growing research has focused on explaining the ongoing changes. The aim of the paper was to analyze to what extent the changes in unorganized leisu[...]
Article : Périodique
V. RAMSEYER WINTER ; M. COOK ; E. PEKAREK ; M. WARD |
Objective: Having sex under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs places individuals at high risk for STI transmission and unplanned pregnancy. Although the relationship between body image and sexual behavior has been well established, research [...]
Article : Périodique
J. WARD ; S. ELISON-DAVIES ; G. DAVIES ; S. DUGDALE ; A. JONES |
Background: Few alcohol misuse interventions can be tailored to the individual and allow individuals to set personalized treatment goals, including reduction/moderation or abstinence. This study examined outcomes from a tailorable computer-assis[...]