|Titre :||Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, Vol.78, n°1 - January 2017|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/01/2017|
|Année de publication :||2017|
|Note de contenu :||
- Does alcohol contribute to college men's sexual assault perpetration? Between- and within-person effects over five semesters. Testa M., Cleveland M.J., p. 5-13.
- Moving beyond simple answers to complex questions: How does context affect alcohol's role in sexual assault perpetration? A commentary on Testa and Cleveland (2017). Abbey A., p. 14-15.
- Does alcohol really contribute to college men's sexual assault perpetration? A commentary on Testa and Cleveland (2017). George W.H., Davis K.C., p. 16-17.
- It depends on how you look at it: The role of alcohol in men's sexual aggression perpetration. Testa M., Cleveland M.J., p. 18-19.
- The relationship between drinking pattern, social capital, and area-deprivation: Findings from the Health Survey for England. Ng Fat L., Scholes S., Jivraj S., p. 20-29.
- Prevalence of self-reported prescription drug use in a national sample of U.S. drivers. Kelley-Baker T., Waehrer G., Pollini R.A., p. 30-38.
- Predictors of patterns of alcohol-related blackouts over time in youth from the collaborative study of the genetics of alcoholism: The roles of genetics and cannabis. Schuckit M.A., Smith T.L., Shafir A., Clausen P., Danko G., Goncalves P.D., et al., p. 39-48.
- Parent-offspring resemblance for drinking behaviors in a longitudinal twin sample. Saunders G.R., McGue M., Iacono W.G., Elkins I.J., p. 49-58.
- How much is too much? Patterns of drinking during alcohol treatment and associations with post-treatment outcomes across three alcohol clinical trials. Witkiewitz K., Roos C.R., Pearson M.R., Hallgren K.A., Maisto S.A., Kirouac M., et al., p. 59-69.
- The association between secondhand harms from alcohol and mental health outcomes among postsecondary students. Thompson K., Davis-MacNevin P., Teehan M., Stewart S., p. 70-78.
- Alcohol warning label perceptions: Do warning sizes and plain packaging matter? Al-Hamdani M., Smith S.M., p. 79-87.
- Utility of brief versions of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) to identify excessive drinking among patients in HIV care in South Africa. Morojele N.K., Nkosi S., Kekwaletswe C.T., Shuper P.A., Manda S.O., Myers B., et al., p. 88-96.
- The association between Body Image and Behavioral Misperception (BIBM) and alcohol use among high school girls: Results from the 2013 Youth Risk Behavioral Survey. Schlissel A.C., Schwartz T.T., Skeer M.R., p. 97-105.
- Episodic future thinking involving the nonsmoking self can induce lower discounting and cigarette consumption. Chiou W.B., Wu W.H., p. 106-112.
- Testing cross-sectional and prospective mediators of internalized heterosexism on heavy drinking, alcohol problems, and psychological distress among heavy drinking men who have sex with men. Kuerbis A., Mereish E.H., Hayes M., Davis C.M., Shao S., Morgenstern J., p. 113-123.
- Strategic self-presentation or authentic communication? Predicting adolescents' alcohol references on social media. Geusens F., Beullens K., p. 124-133.
- Is 4/20 an event-specific marijuana holiday? A daily diary investigation of marijuana use and consequences among college students. Bravo A.J., Pearson M.R., Conner B.T., Parnes J.E., p. 134-139.
- Testing a matching hypothesis for emerging adults in Project MATCH: During-treatment and one-year outcomes. Davis J.P., Bergman B.G., Smith D.C., Kelly J.F., p. 140-145.
- Putting adolescents at risk: Riding with drinking drivers who are adults in the home. Harris S.K., Johnson J.K., Sherritt L., Copelas S., Rappo M.A., Wilson C.R., p. 146-151.
- Peer network counseling as brief treatment for urban adolescent heavy cannabis users. Mason M.J., Sabo R., Zaharakis N.M., p. 152-157.
- Broad thinking: An interview with Harold Kalant. Kalant H., p. 158-165.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
M. AL-HAMDANI ; S. M. SMITH |
OBJECTIVE: There is a dearth of research on the effectiveness of stringent alcohol warning labels. Our experiment tested whether increasing the size of an alcohol health warning lowers product-based ratings. We examined whether plain packaging l[...]
Article : Périodique
M. J. MASON ; R. SABO ; N. M. ZAHARAKIS |
Objective: A small body of evidence supports targeting adolescents who are heavy users of cannabis with brief interventions, yet more research is needed to confirm the effectiveness of these studies. We conducted a secondary analysis of our Peer[...]