|Titre :||Journal of Substance Use, Vol.18, n°5 - October 2013|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/10/2013|
|Année de publication :||2013|
|Note de contenu :||
- In it for the long haul: developing recovery capital for long-term recovery sustainment. Yates R., p. 339-339.
- Prevalence of tobacco, cocaine and alcohol use amongst patients attending for methadone-maintenance therapy in a rural setting. Henriquez-Gonzalez O., Patton R., p. 340-348.
- Methamphetamine use in Melbourne, Australia: baseline characteristics of a prospective methamphetamine-using cohort and correlates of methamphetamine dependence. Quinn B., Stoove M., Papanastasiou C., Dietze P., p. 349-362.
- Psychological and interpersonal distress among patients with substance use disorders: Are these factors associated with continued drug use and do they change during treatment? Hassel A., Nordfjaern T., Hagen R., p. 363-376.
- Consideration of future consequences and alcohol use among Northern Irish adolescents. McKay M.T., Percy A., Cole J.C., p. 377-391.
- Brief motivational intervention for high-risk drinking and illicit drug use in mandated and voluntary freshmen. Kazemi D.M., Levine M.J., Dmochowski J., Shou Q., Angbing I., p. 392-404.
- Predictors of 1-, 6- and 12-month smoking cessation among a community-recruited sample of adult smokers in the United States. Harte C.B., Watts T.W., Meston C.M., p. 405-416.
- Decision-making throughout the whole process of relapse: a qualitative analysis of problem drinkers' accounts of recent episodes. Takeda Y., Roper L., Duff S., Booth P.G., p. 417-428.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
Prevalence of tobacco, cocaine and alcohol use amongst patients attending for methadone-maintenance therapy in a rural setting
Background: Patients receiving methadone-maintenance therapy appear more likely to have other substance-use disorders than do people in the general population and often fail to receive treatment for these conditions. Coexisting substance-use dis[...]
Article : Périodique
Brief motivational intervention for high-risk drinking and illicit drug use in mandated and voluntary freshmen
D. M. KAZEMI ; M. J. LEVINE ; J. DMOCHOWSKI ; Q. SHOU ; I. ANGBING |
Introduction: Alcohol consumption and illicit drug use among college students are national public health concerns. Mandated students who have violated campus alcohol policies often are at higher risk for heavy drinking and illicit drug use. Pur[...]