|Titre :||Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, Vol.73, n°3 - May 2012|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||14/05/2012|
|Année de publication :||2012|
|Note de contenu :||
• Alcohol-related risk of driver fatalities: an update using 2007 data. Voas R.B., Torres P., Romano E., Lacey J.H., p. 341-350.
• Intimate partner violence and patterns of alcohol abuse and dependence criteria among women: a latent class analysis. La Flair L.N., Bradshaw C.P., Storr C.L., Green K.M., Alvanzo A.A., Crum R.M., p. 351-360.
• Alcohol policies and practices among four-year colleges in the United States: prevalence and patterns. Lenk K.M., Erickson D.J., Nelson T.F., Winters K.C., Toomey T.L., p. 361-367.
• Relationship of substance abuse to dependence in the U.S. general population. Saha T.D., Harford T., Goldstein R.B., Kerridge B.T., Hasin D., p. 368-378.
• Examining explanatory mechanisms of the effects of early alcohol use on young adult alcohol dependence. Guttmannova K., Hill K.G., Bailey J.A., Lee J.O., Hartigan L.A., Hawkins J.D., et al., p. 379-390.
• Association between alcohol screening scores and alcohol-related risks among female veterans affairs patients. Chavez L.J., Williams E.C., Lapham G., Bradley K.A., p. 391-400.
• Impact of sexual orientation and co-occurring disorders on chemical dependency treatment outcomes. Lipsky S., Krupski A., Roy-Byrne P., Huber A., Lucenko B.A., Mancuso D., p. 401-412.
• Advancing recovery: implementing evidence-based treatment for substance use disorders at the systems level. Schmidt L.A., Rieckmann T., Abraham A., Molfenter T., Capoccia V., Roman P., et al., p. 413-422.
• Do peers' parents matter? A new link between positive parenting and adolescent substance use. Cleveland M.J., Feinberg M.E., Osgood D.W., Moody J., p. 423-433.
• Using parental profiles to predict membership in a subset of college students experiencing excessive alcohol consequences: findings from a longitudinal study. Varvil-Weld L., Mallett K.A., Turrisi R., Abar C.C., p. 434-443.
• Developmental consistency in associations between depressive symptoms and alcohol use in early adolescence. McCarty C.A., Wymbs B.T., King K.M., Mason W.A., Vander Stoep A., McCauley E., et al., p. 444-453.
• Trends in alcohol- and drug-related emergency department and primary care visits: data from four U.S. national surveys (1995-2010). Cherpitel C.J., Ye Y., p. 454-458.
• Effects of age and life transitions on alcohol and drug treatment outcome over nine years. Satre D.D., Chi F.W., Mertens J.R., Weisner C.M., p. 459-468.
• Self-efficacy and HIV risk behaviors among heroin users in Taiwan. Ko N.Y., Wang P.W., Wu H.C., Yen C.N., Hsu S.T., Yeh Y.C., et al., p. 469-476.
• A systematic review of family-based interventions targeting alcohol misuse and their potential to reduce alcohol-related harm in indigenous communities. Calabria B., Clifford A., Shakeshaft A.P., Doran C.M., p. 477-488.
• Association between social influences and drinking outcomes across three years. Stout R.L., Kelly J.F., Magill M., Pagano M.E., p. 489-497.
• Do protective behavioral strategies moderate the relationship between negative urgency and alcohol-related outcomes among intercollegiate athletes? Weaver C.C., Martens M.P., Smith A.E., p. 498-503.
• Motivation to change as a mediator for the longitudinal relationships of gender and alcohol severity with one-year drinking outcome. Small J., Ounpraseuth S., Curran G.M., Booth B.M., p. 504-513.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
T. D. SAHA ; T. HARFORD ; R. B. GOLDSTEIN ; B. T. KERRIDGE ; D. HASIN |
OBJECTIVE: The diagnostic categories of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, for substance abuse and dependence are commonly used in clinical work and research studies, but whether abuse and dependence repre[...]
Article : Périodique
M. J. CLEVELAND ; M. E. FEINBERG ; D. W. OSGOOD ; J. MOODY |
OBJECTIVE: Although studies have demonstrated that an adolescent's parents and friends both influence adolescent substance use, it is not known whether the parenting experienced by one's friends also affects one's own use. Drawing on conceptions[...]