|Titre :||CBD in Europe. Making the single market real|
|Auteurs :||L. TRAN ; E. VAN KEYMEULEN ; Y. BISIOU|
|Type de document :||Rapport|
|Editeur :||Brussels, Paris, Barcelona : ACTIVE, Association for Cannabinoids, Terpenes, and Innovative Ventures in Europe, 2020|
|Format :||86 p.|
|Discipline :||LOI (Loi et son application / Law enforcement)|
Thésaurus TOXIBASECANNABINOIDES ; LEGISLATION ; REGLEMENTATION ; CANNABIS ; TETRAHYDROCANNABINOL ; PLANTE ; DEFINITION ; ECONOMIE ; FABRICATION
Thésaurus GéographiqueEUROPE ; FRANCE ; ALLEMAGNE ; ESPAGNE ; BELGIQUE ; INTERNATIONAL
In this guide, ACTIVE offers a look to date on CBD in Europe.
Learning about the challenges and opportunities in CBD doesn’t have to be
painful. Any elected official looking to harness the power of CBD for their citizens should have the necessary foundations all in one place. Anyone aspiring to build a CBD company should have access to the experiences and knowledge of those who have gone before them.
We have pulled together several experts - lawyers, scholars, entrepreneurs - to build a introductory guide that helps policymakers, entrepreneurs and any curious mind to approach CBD with understanding and confidence. The Guide provides policymakers with the latest facts as well as the legal and policy stakes involved in designing specific and coherent regulation for hemp-derived products containing CBD.
- Demystifies the hemp plant and its usages.
- Provides a picture of the current legal landscape, identifying emerging trends.
- Presents short case studies from several EU countries.
- Details the latest global economic and policy trends that are providing new impetus for CBD reform in Europe.
- Makes key recommendations for policy-makers.
- Highlights the ongoing and future initiatives of the most forward-thinking policy-makers and entrepreneurs across Europe.
|Domaine :||Autres substances / Other substances|