|Titre :||The Reitox network: frequently asked questions|
|Auteurs :||OEDT = EMCDDA|
|Type de document :||Brochure|
|Editeur :||Luxembourg : Publications Office of the European Union, 2012|
|Autre Editeur :||Lisbon : OEDT / EMCDDA|
|Format :||12 p.|
|Discipline :||EPI (Epidémiologie / Epidemiology)|
Thésaurus TOXIBASESURVEILLANCE EPIDEMIOLOGIQUE ; INFORMATION
|Résumé :||This information brochure has been produced by the EMCDDA to provide answers to the most commonly asked questions on the Reitox network of national focal points and more broadly on national drugs observatories. Compiled over several years, it is a reference tool for both EU Member States and countries further afield on the network, its members, its role and development.|
|Note de contenu :||
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
• What is Reitox?
• Who are members of the Reitox network?
• What is the Reitox network’s main mission?
• Is there a difference between a national focal point and a national drugs observatory?
• What are the functions of Reitox national focal points at European level?
• What are the functions of Reitox national focal points at national level?
• How is Reitox managed?
• How should a national focal point be structured?
• What types of information should Reitox members provide to the EMCDDA and when?
• How many staff members should work in a national focal point and what qualifications do they need?
• How are Reitox national focal points financed?
• What is the ‘Reitox Academy’?
• Who can benefit from Reitox national focal points’ expertise at national level and how?
• What is the added value in joining the Reitox network for non‐EU countries?
• How can my country join the Reitox network?
• Where can I find the contact details for Reitox members?
|Domaine :||Drogues illicites / Illicit drugs|
Documents numériques (1)
Adobe Acrobat PDF