|Titre :||Extension of the first treatment demand indicator from city to national level in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe|
|Auteurs :||Groupe Pompidou ; A. NOCIAR|
|Type de document :||Rapport|
|Editeur :||Strasbourg : Conseil de l'Europe, 2001|
|Format :||64 p. / tabl. ; graph.|
|Note générale :||
Strasbourg, Conseil de l'Europe, 2001, 64 p., tabl. ; graph
|Discipline :||TRA (Traitement et prise en charge / Treatment and care)|
Thésaurus TOXIBASETRAITEMENT ; MODELE STATISTIQUE ; METHODE ; PRISE EN CHARGE ; ACCES AUX SOINS ; EPIDEMIOLOGIE DESCRIPTIVE ; DEMANDE
Thésaurus GéographiqueEUROPE DE L'EST ; ALBANIE ; BULGARIE ; CROATIE ; REPUBLIQUE TCHEQUE ; ESTONIE ; HONGRIE ; SLOVENIE ; SLOVAQUIE
The main goals of this project were therefore defined accordingly, such as :
- To provide standardised data on first treatment demandes (FTDs) and, if possible and available, also repeated treatment demands (RTDs) in various cities, parts and/or regions of the countries involved.
- To map the situation in each country with respect to available treatment facilities and their types in various cities, parts and/or regions.
- To provide data or estimations on FTDs in cities, parts and/or regions by citizens versus nonecitizens of the city, respectively by the place of residence versus place of treatment.
- To include more data on the health consequences of drug addiction, e.g. hepatitis Band C; and HIV/AIDS.
- To help countries with city-based reporting systems on FTDs through the process of shaping nationally based reporting systems, able to differentiate also RTDs.
- If extension from a city to the national level is successful, to provide results and process description as a model example to the Pompidou Group; and, in the case of interest or cooperation with the EMCDDA, as an example of how to bridge complementary approaches: city-based and national in the years to come. (Extract of the document)
|Domaine :||Drogues illicites / Illicit drugs|
|Affiliation :||République Slovaque|
|Numéro Toxibase :||803552|
|Centre Emetteur :||13 OFDT|