|Titre :||Journal of Substance Use, Vol.25, n°5 - October 2020|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/10/2020|
|Année de publication :||2020|
|Note de contenu :||
- Comment on "Socio-economic contributors to current cigarette smoking among Iranian household heads: findings from a national household survey". Kazemi Karyani A., Yahyavi Dizaj J., p. 457-457.
- Teacher's role in prevention of psychoactive substances use. Examination of the possibility of using "Transformative Learning through Aesthetic Experience" method. Pappa E., p. 458-461.
- Shaken & Stirred: effect alcohol portrayals in movies on attitudes toward alcohol and self-alcohol associations. Zerhouni O., Bègue L., Sarda E., Gentile D., p. 462-468.
- Explaining the determinants of hookah smoking cessation among southern Iranian women: a qualitative study. Dadipoor S., Kok G., Heyrani A., Aghamolaei T., Ghaffari M., Ghanbarnezhad A., p. 469-474.
- A cross-sectional study of epidemiological factors associated with drug use among secondary school students. Al-Gburi K., Al-Murshedi R., Abd Alridha A.M., Baiee H., p. 475-481.
- Poor prenatal care does not predict well child care for children born to mothers with opioid use disorder. Chung E.K., Short V.L., Hand D.J., Gubernick R.S., Abatemarco D.J., p. 482-488.
- Predictors of long-term retention on opioid agonist treatment with buprenorphine: a 6-year, community-based retrospective cohort study in India. Rao R., Kedia Gupta S., Swaminathan P., Gupta V., Dhawan A., Agrawal A., et al., p. 489-494.
- Evaluation of young people's attitudes towards people who use addictive substances. Hamzaoglu N., Karatas S., p. 495-500.
- Intention to seek help among three categories of substance-using college students: which factors matter? Dschaak Z.A., Hammer J.H., p. 501-506.
- Factors influencing the non-medical use of prescription opioids among youth: results from the COMPASS study. Zuckermann A.M.E., Qian W., Battista K., Jiang Y., de Groh M., Leatherdale S.T., p. 507-514.
- Does sleep affect alcohol-related attention bias? Brown C.E., Wilcockson T.D.W., Lunn J., p. 515-518.
- Lifetime drug use and related factors among street children and youth in Iran in 2016. Roshanfekr P., Vameghi M., Ali D., Mahzari K., Ahounbar E., Noroozi M., p. 519-522.
- Waterpipe tobacco smoking: nicotine dependence and smoking control strategies among youth. Alzyoud S., Veeranki S.P., Pbert L., p. 523-527.
- Methamphetamine use and misconceptions among primary and private Methadone Maintenance Treatment (MMT) program attendees in Klang Valley, Malaysia. Singh D., Kamal W.M., Narayanan S., Vicknasingam B., p. 528-534.
- Using clonidine in the treatment of tizanidine abuse and withdrawal: a case report of a patient with somatoform pain disorder. Kitta A., Wippel A., Richwien P., Prager G., Adamidis F., Masel E.K., et al., p. 535-537.
- Does peer pressure and sensation seeking differentially influence substance use for male versus female trauma-exposed youth? Eze J.E., Chukwuorji J.C., Idoko S., Ifeagwazi C.M., p. 538-544.
- Tobacco smoking by Mexican adolescents who use the WhatsApp and Facebook social networking platforms as a means of communication. Vazquez-Nava F., Vazquez-Rodriguez E.M., Vazquez-Rodriguez C.F., Ortega Betancourt N.V., Castillo Ruiz O., Rodriguez Castillejos G.C., p. 545-549.
- Psychometric evaluation of beliefs and attitudes of drug use scale in youth. Erci B., Yildiz E., Öztürk S., p. 550-554.
- Using the multi-theory model of health behavior change to identify correlates of change in substance use behavior in a mental health clinic-based sample. Claros E., Nahar V.K., Mafi M., Eliadi C., Abu-Moustafa S., Sharma M., p. 555-560.
- Emotional difficulties among individuals with alcohol use disorder: the mediating role of psychological mechanisms linked to mindfulness. Cavicchioli M., Ramella P., Simone G., Vassena G., Movalli M., Maffei C., p. 561-568.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
The aim of this research is to investigate the assumptions of primary school teachers regarding their role in preventing the use of psychoactive substances and their differentiation by using the "Transformative Learning through Aesthetic Experie[...]
Article : Périodique
O. ZERHOUNI ; L. BEGUE ; E. SARDA ; D. GENTILE |
Background: Little experimental researches have investigated how alcohol portrayal influences alcohol-related cognitions that could lead to long-term alcohol consumption. We identified two potential cognitive processes by which alcohol portrayal[...]
Article : Périodique
A. M. E. ZUCKERMANN ; W. QIAN ; K. BATTISTA ; Y. JIANG ; M. DE GROH ; S. T. LEATHERDALE |
Objective: To investigate demographic and behavioral risk factors for non-medical use of prescription opioids. Methods: Canadian high school students taking part in the COMPASS study reported non-medical use of prescription opioids in three cat[...]