|Titre :||Addiction, Vol.115, n°10 - October 2020|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/10/2020|
|Année de publication :||2020|
|Note de contenu :||
- Addiction's policy on publishing effectiveness studies of involuntary treatment of addiction and its variants [Editorial]. Hall W., Darke S., Humphreys K., Marsden J., Neale J., West R., p. 1795-1796.
- Is there a place for cutting-down-to-stop in smoking cessation support? [Editorial]. Lindson N., Klemperer E.M., Aveyard P., p. 1797-1799.
- A systematic review and Bayesian meta-analysis of interventions which target or assess co-use of tobacco and cannabis in single- or multi-substance interventions. Walsh H., McNeill A., Purssell E., Duaso M., p. 1800-1814.
- Commentary on Walsh et al. (2020): Tobacco and cannabis co-use- considerations for treatment. Rabin R.A., p. 1815-1816.
- Drinking risk varies within and between Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander samples: a meta-analysis to identify sources of heterogeneity. Conigrave J.H., Lee K.S.K., Zheng C., Wilson S., Perry J., Chikritzhs T., et al., p. 1817-1830.
- Commentary on Conigrave et al. (2020): Meta-analysis of drinking patterns in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander populations highlights policy and research opportunities. Puljevi? C., Haydon H.M., Snoswell C.L., p. 1831-1832.
- The overall effect of parental supply of alcohol across adolescence on alcohol-related harms in early adulthood - A prospective cohort study. Clare P.J., Dobbins T., Bruno R., Peacock A., Boland V., Yuen W.S., et al., p. 1833-1843.
- A randomized controlled trial of a Group psychological intervention to increase locus of control for alcohol consumption among Alcohol-Misusing Short-term (male) Prisoners (GASP). Taylor P.J., Playle R., Robling M., Bezeczky Z., John-Evans H., Dimitropoulou P., et al., p. 1844-1854.
- A life-time of hazardous drinking and harm to health among older adults: findings from the Whitehall II prospective cohort study. Ng Fat L., Bell S., Britton A., p. 1855-1866.
- Do interruptions to the continuity of methadone maintenance treatment in specialist addiction settings increase the risk of drug-related poisoning deaths? A retrospective cohort study. Durand L., O'Driscoll D., Boland F., Keenan E., Ryan B.K., Barry J., et al., p. 1867-1877.
- Associations between neighborhood-level factors and opioid-related mortality: A multi-level analysis using death certificate data. Flores M.W., B L.C., Mullin B., Halperin-Goldstein G., Nathan A., Tenso K., et al., p. 1878-1889.
- The association between recreational cannabis commercialization and cannabis exposures reported to the US National Poison Data System. Shi Y., Liang D., p. 1890-1899.
- Commentary on Shi & Liang (2020): Has cannabis legalization increased acute cannabis-related harms? Hall W., Stjepanovic D., p. 1900-1901.
- Effects of simple active referrals of different intensities on smoking abstinence and smoking cessation services attendance: a cluster-randomized clinical trial. Weng X., Luk T.T., Suen Y.N., Wu Y., Li H.C.W., Cheung Y.T.D., et al., p. 1902-1912.
- Effect of UK plain tobacco packaging and minimum pack size legislation on tobacco and nicotine product switching behaviour. Opazo Breton M., Britton J., Bogdanovica I., p. 1913-1923.
- Dependence on e-cigarettes and cigarettes in a cross-sectional study of US adults. Shiffman S., Sembower M.A., p. 1924-1931.
- A latent class analysis of changes in adolescent substance use between 1988 and 2011 in Sweden: associations with sex and psychosomatic problems. Evans B.E., Kim Y., Hagquist C., p. 1932-1941.
- Commentary on Evans et al. (2020): The complex interplay between adolescent substance use, internalizing and externalizing symptoms. Picoito J., p. 1942-1943.
- Medical marijuana laws and driving under the influence of marijuana and alcohol. Fink D.S., Stohl M., Sarvet A.L., Cerda M., Keyes K.M., Hasin D.S., p. 1944-1953.
- Heroin-induced respiratory depression and the influence of dose variation: within-subject between-session changes following dose reduction. Tas B., Jolley C.J., Kalk N.J., van der Waal R., Bell J., Strang J., p. 1954-1959.
- Mechanical Turk data collection in addiction research: utility, concerns and best practices. Mellis A.M., Bickel W.K., p. 1960-1968.
- Are you for real? Maximizing participant eligibility on Amazon's Mechanical Turk. Kim H.S., Hodgins D.C., p. 1969-1971.
- The particular case of conducting addiction intervention research on Mechanical Turk. Godinho A., Cunningham J.A., Schell C., p. 1971-1972.
- Still HOPEful: Reconsidering a "failed" replication of a swift, certain, and fair approach to reducing substance use among individuals under criminal justice supervision. Humphreys K., Kilmer B., p. 1973-1977.
- Time to revisit uneven policy in the United States for medication for opioid use disorder during Covid-19. Pena E., Ahmed S., p. 1978-1979.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
L. DURAND ; D. O'DRISCOLL ; F. BOLAND ; E. KEENAN ; B. K. RYAN ; J. BARRY ; K. BENNETT ; T. FAHEY ; G. COUSINS |
AIMS: To examine the risk of mortality associated with interruptions to the continuity of methadone maintenance treatment (MMT), including transfers between services, in opioid-dependent individuals attending specialist addiction services. DESI[...]
Article : Périodique
BACKGROUND AND AIMS: Recreational cannabis has been legalized in 11 states and District of Columbia (DC) in the United States. Among these, 10 states further permitted retail sale to provide a legal supply to adults. This study examined the asso[...]
Article : Périodique
BACKGROUND AND AIMS: The introduction of plain tobacco packaging and minimum pack size legislation in the United Kingdom between May 2016 and May 2017 was accompanied by substantial changes in tobacco product diversity and pricing. This study in[...]