|Titre :||International Journal of Drug Policy, Vol.83 - September 2020 - Special Focus: COVID-19 and the health of people who use drugs|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/09/2020|
|Année de publication :||2020|
|Note de contenu :||
- Applying the capability, opportunity, motivation, and behavior model to identify opportunities to increase pharmacist comfort dispensing naloxone in Texas: A structural equation modeling approach. Varisco T.J., Downs C.G., Rathburn K.R., Fleming M.L., Thornton J.D., art. 102827.
- Preventing transitions into injection drug use: A call for gender-responsive upstream prevention. Meyers S.A., Smith L.R., Werb D., art. 102836.
- Estimating the Consensus hepatitis C Cascade of Care among people who inject drugs in Australia: Pre and post availability of direct acting antiviral therapy. Iversen J., Dore G.J., Starr M., Catlett B., Cunningham P., Geddes L., et al., art. 102837.
- A systematic review of cigarette smoking trajectories in adolescents. Ahun M.N., Lauzon B., Sylvestre M.-P., Bergeron-Caron C., Eltonsy S., O'Loughlin J., art. 102838.
- Is South Africa being spared the global opioid crisis? A review of trends in drug treatment demand for heroin, nyaope and codeine-related medicines in South Africa (2012-2017). Harker N., Lucas W.C., Laubscher R., Dada S., Myers B., Parry C.D.H., art. 102839.
- Ranking evidence in substance use and addiction. Reddon H., Kerr T., Milloy M.J., art. 102840.
- From prohibition to harm reduction? An analysis of the adoption of the Dutch harm reduction approach in Brazilian drug laws and practice. Fonseca M.D., van Wingerden S.G.C., art. 102842.
- Using actor-partner interdependence modeling to understand recent illicit opioid use and injection drug use among men in community supervision and their female partners in New York City. Davis A., Pala A.N., Gilbert L., Marotta P.L., Goddard-Eckrich D., El-Bassel N., art. 102843.
- Methadone maintenance treatment is swapping one drug for another, and that's why it works: Towards a treatment-based critique of the war on drugs. Frank D., art. 102844.
- Reformulation of oxycodone 80?mg to prevent misuse: A cohort study assessing the impact of a supply-side intervention. Nolan M.L., Harocopos A., Allen B., Paone D., art. 102848.
- Developing interagency collaboration to address the opioid epidemic: A scoping review of joint criminal justice and healthcare initiatives. Yatsco A.J., Champagne-Langabeer T., Holder T.F., Stotts A.L., Langabeer J.R., art. 102849.
- The missing link: Incorporating behaviour change theories in overdose education and naloxone distribution programs. Perri M., Strike C., art. 102853.
- Effects of messaging on public support for drug consumption rooms in Scotland, UK. Sumnall H.R., Atkinson A.M., Trayner K.M.A., Gage S.H., McAuley A., art. 102855.
- Alcohol consumption and attributable harm in middle-income South-East Asian countries: Epidemiology and policy options. Sornpaisarn B., Shield K., Manthey J., Limmade Y., Low W.Y., Van Thang V., et al., art. 102856.
- Ibogaine therapy for addiction: Consumer views from online fora. Barber M., Gardner J., Savic M., Carter A., art. 102857.
- Sales to apparently alcohol-intoxicated customers and online responsible vendor training in recreational cannabis stores in a randomized trial. Buller D.B., Woodall W.G., Saltz R., Grayson A., Svendsen S., Cutter G.R., art. 102860.
- Prevalence and management of tuberculosis among people who use drugs in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Bernier A., Perrineau S., Reques L., Kouamé A., N'Guessan R., N'Zi L., et al., art. 102862.
- Elevated prevalence of self-reported unintentional exposure to fentanyl among women who use drugs in a Canadian setting: A cross-sectional analysis. Mitra S., Boyd J., Wood E., Grant C., Milloy M.J., DeBeck K., et al., art. 102864.
- Drinking to excess and the tipping point: An international study of alcohol intoxication in 61,000 people. Davies E.L., Cooke R., Maier L.J., Winstock A.R., Ferris J.A., art. 102867.
- Enlightened hedonism? Independent drug checking amongst a group of ecstasy users. Taylor S., Ayres T., Jones E., art. 102869.
- Preliminary findings of the impact of COVID-19 on drugs crypto markets. Bergeron A., Décary-Hétu D., Giommoni L., art. 102870.
- Care during COVID-19: Drug use, harm reduction, and intimacy during a global pandemic. Schlosser A., Harris S., art. 102896.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
S. A. MEYERS ; L. R. SMITH ; D. WERB |
In 2017, there were large increases (260-500%) in overdose deaths among women in the United States across age groups (30-64 years and 55-64 years). In addition, U.S. women who inject drugs (WWID) are at increased risk for substance use-related d[...]
Article : Périodique
H. REDDON ; T. KERR ; M. J. MILLOY |
Evidence-based medicine has consistently prized the epistemological value of randomized-controlled trials (RCTs) owing to their methodological advantages over alternative designs such as observational studies. However, there are limitations to R[...]
Article : Périodique
The claim that methadone maintenance treatment (MMT) is ‘just swapping one drug for another’ has typically been used to de-legitimize the treatment and attack those who use it. However, this commentary re-positions that argument as a way of brin[...]