|Titre :||International Journal of Drug Policy, Vol.82 - August 2020|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/08/2020|
|Année de publication :||2020|
|Note de contenu :||
- Doing ontopolitically-oriented research: Synthesising concepts from the ontological turn for alcohol and other drug research and other social sciences. Fraser S., art. 102610.
- Current emergency response in Montreal: How does it fit in the services offered to homeless people who use substances? Alunni-Menichini K., Bertrand K., Roy L., Brousselle A., art. 102758.
- More-than-harm reduction: Engaging with alternative ontologies of 'movement' in UK drug services. Dennis F., Rhodes T., Harris M., art. 102771.
- "You need to just provide health services:" navigating the politics of harm reduction in the twin housing and overdose crises in Vancouver, BC. Nowell M., Masuda J.R., art. 102774.
- Fentanyl self-testing in a community-based sample of people who inject drugs, San Francisco. Oh H., Kim K., Miller D., Veloso D., Lin J., McFarland W., art. 102787.
- Diversity in addiction publishing. Matilda H., Emmi K., Anu K., Tom K., Richard S., Katherine C., art. 102788.
- One "chemsex" or many? Types of chemsex sessions among gay and other men who have sex with men in Madrid, Spain: findings from a qualitative study. Santoro P., Rodriguez R., Morales P., Morano A., Moran M., art. 102790.
- 'Vaping and fidget-spinners': A qualitative, longitudinal study of e-cigarettes in adolescence. Tokle R., art. 102791.
- Factors associated with state legislators' support for opioid use disorder parity laws. Nelson K.L., Purtle J., art. 102792.
- Opioid ontopolitics: Industrial capitalism, metabolic rift, and the power of things. Breger Bush S., art. 102794.
- Trajectories of initiation for the heroin-based drug whoonga - qualitative evidence from South Africa. Tyree G.A., Mosery N., Closson E.F., Mabude Z., du Toit C., Bangsberg D.R., et al., art. 102799.
- Public support for alcohol control initiatives across seven countries. Dekker M.R., Jones A., Maulik P.K., Pettigrew S., art. 102807.
- Alcohol industry vs. public health presentations at judicial reviews of liquor licence applications in Australia. Cook M., Livingston M., Wilkinson C., Shanthosh J., Morrison C.N., art. 102808.
- The trajectory of "medical cannabis" in Israel: Driving medicalization in different directions. Zarhin D., art. 102809.
- Exploring the relationship between drinking preferences and recorded and unrecorded alcohol consumption in Russian regions in 2010-2016. Zasimova L., Kolosnitsyna M., art. 102810.
- Eradicating hepatitis C: Are novel screening strategies for people who inject drugs cost-effective? Manca F., Robinson E., Dillon J.F., Boyd K.A., art. 102811.
- "How do online and offline sampling compare in a multinational study of drug use and nightlife behaviour?". Waldron J., Grabski M., Freeman T.P., Mokrysz C., Hindocha C., Measham F., et al., art. 102812.
- The effects of the iPlayClean education programme on doping attitudes and susceptibility to use banned substances among high-level adolescent athletes from the UK: A cluster-randomised controlled trial. Nicholls A.R., Morley D., Thompson M.A., Huang C., Abt G., Rothwell M., et al., art. 102820.
- 'Small communities, large oversight': The impact of recent legislative changes concerning supervised consumption services on small communities in Ontario, Canada. Russell C., Imtiaz S., Ali F., Elton-Marshall T., Rehm J., art. 102822.
- Not what the doctor ordered: Motivations for nonmedical prescription drug use among people who use illegal drugs. May T., Holloway K., Buhociu M., Hills R., art. 102823.
- Reducing harms through interactions: Workers orienting to unpredictable frames in a low-threshold project for people injecting drugs. Ranta J., art. 102828.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
H. MATILDA ; K. EMMI ; K. ANU ; K. TOM ; S. RICHARD ; C. KATHERINE |
With the aim of investigating diversity in the addiction journal publishing field, information about 41 peer-reviewed addiction journals and their total content for the year 2018 were collected. Quantitative and qualitative content analytical me[...]
Article : Périodique
P. SANTORO ; R. RODRIGUEZ ; P. MORALES ; A. MORANO ; M. MORAN |
Background : Understanding 'chemsex' has become one of the key issues in LGBT health and HIV prevention in high-income countries, since it has been shown that this form of sexualised drug use correlates with higher risks to the physical and ment[...]
Article : Périodique
M. R. DEKKER ; A. JONES ; P. K. MAULIK ; S. PETTIGREW |
Background: Public support for greater alcohol controls is a key consideration in governments' decisions to introduce new alcohol-related regulations, policies, and programs. The aim of this study was to asses public support for a range of recom[...]