|Titre :||Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, Vol.80, n°5 - September 2019|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/09/2019|
|Année de publication :||2019|
|Note de contenu :||
- Anatomy of two epidemics: What we can learn from studying long waves of alcohol and opioid use. Babor T.F., Ferreira-Borges C., p. 485-488.
- Are trends in alcohol consumption and cause-specific mortality in Russia between 1990 and 2017 the result of alcohol policy measures? Nemtsov A., Neufeld M., Rehm J., p. 489-498.
- The world is complex, but alcohol policy matters: A commentary on Nemtsov et al. (2019). Pridemore W.A., p. 499-500.
- A changeable relation between alcohol and life expectancy in Russia. Shkolnikov V.M., Leon D.A., Danilova I., p. 501-502.
- Alcohol consumption and cause-specific mortality in Russia: A view from the Czech Republic. Bartak M., p. 503-504.
- Alcohol policy, alcohol consumption, and attributable mortality: The authors respond. Nemtsov A., Neufeld M., Rehm J., p. 505-506.
- The association between type of sexual assault and post-assault alcohol misuse is moderated by avoidance among recipients of a sexual assault medical forensic examination. Hahn C.K., Jaffe A.E., Stanton K., Gilmore A.K., p. 507-514.
- Adverse health outcomes associated with fetal alcohol exposure: A systematic review focused on cardio-renal outcomes. Reid N., Akison L.K., Hoy W., Moritz K.M., p. 515-523.
- Pregnancy, fertility, breastfeeding, and alcohol consumption: An analysis of framing and completeness of information disseminated by alcohol industry-funded organizations. Lim A.W.Y., van Schalkwyk M.C.I., Maani Hessari N., Petticrew M.P., p. 524-533.
- Alcohol industry-funded websites contribute to ambiguity regarding the harmful effects of alcohol consumption during pregnancy: A commentary on Lim et al. (2019). Popova S., Dozet D., Burd L., Rehm J., p. 534-536.
- Does drinking together promote relationship intimacy? Temporal effects of daily drinking events. Testa M., Wang W., Derrick J.L., Leonard K.E., p. 537-545.
- Comorbidity of lifetime alcohol use disorder and major depressive disorder in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Caetano R., Vaeth P.A.C., Canino G., p. 546-551.
- Consistency of drinker status over time: Drinking patterns of ex-drinkers who describe themselves as lifetime abstainers. Callinan S., Chikritzhs T., Livingston M., p. 552-556.
- Correlates and potential confounds of cannabis withdrawal among high-risk adolescents. Ellingson J.M., Bidwell L.C., Hopfer C.J., Hutchison K.E., Bryan A.D., p. 557-562.
- A new recall of alcohol marketing scale for youth: Measurement properties and associations with youth drinking status. Gabrielli J., Brennan Z.L.B., Stoolmiller M., Jackson K.M., Tanski S.E., McClure A.C., p. 563-571.
- Adherence across FDA-approved medications for alcohol use disorder in a veterans administration population. Walker J.R., Korte J.E., McRae-Clark A.L., Hartwell K.J., p. 572-577.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
A. W. Y. LIM ; M. C. I. VAN SCHALKWYK ; N. MAANI HESSARI ; M. P. PETTICREW |
OBJECTIVE: Alcohol use during pregnancy can harm the developing fetus. The exact amount, pattern, and critical period of exposure necessary for harm to occur are unclear, although official guidance often emphasizes precautionary abstention. The [...]
Article : Périodique
J. GABRIELLI ; Z. L. B. BRENNAN ; M. STOOLMILLER ; K. M. JACKSON ; S. E. TANSKI ; A. C. McCLURE |
OBJECTIVE: Adolescents are exposed to alcohol marketing through traditional advertising and through newer digital media channels. Cumulative marketing exposure across channels is of concern but has been insufficiently studied. This study explore[...]