|Titre :||International Journal of Drug Policy, Vol.70 - August 2019|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/08/2019|
|Année de publication :||2019|
|Note de contenu :||
- Effects of changes to the taxation of beer on alcohol consumption and government revenue in Australia. Vandenberg B., Jiang H., Livingston M., p. 1-7.
- Impact of health reform on health insurance status among persons who use opioids in eastern Kentucky: A prospective cohort analysis. Knudsen H.K., Lofwall M.R., Walsh S.L., Havens J.R., p. 8-14.
- Designing drunkenness: How pubs, bars and nightclubs increase alcohol sales. Tutenges S., Bohling F., p. 15-21.
- Syringe services programs: An examination of legal, policy, and funding barriers in the midst of the evolving opioid crisis in the U.S. Jones C.M., p. 22-32.
- Narrative identity, rationality, and microdosing classic psychedelics. Webb M., Copes H., Hendricks P.S., p. 33-39.
- Fentanyl shock: The changing geography of overdose in the United States. Zoorob M., p. 40-46.
- "One guy goes to jail, two people are ready to take his spot": Perspectives on drug-induced homicide laws among incarcerated individuals. Peterson M., Rich J., Macmadu A., Truong A.Q., Green T.C., Beletsky L., et al., p. 47-53.
- The prevalence and factors associated with smoking among lesbian and bisexual women: Analysis of the Australian National Drug Strategy Household Survey. Praeger R., Roxburgh A., Passey M., Mooney-Somers J., p. 54-60.
- "Someone who is in this thing that I am suffering from": The role of peers and other facilitators for task sharing substance use treatment in South African HIV care. Magidson J.F., Joska J.A., Regenauer K.S., Satinsky E., Andersen L.S., Seitz-Brown C.J., et al., p. 61-69.
- Kratom policy: The challenge of balancing therapeutic potential with public safety. Prozialeck W.C., Avery B.A., Boyer E.W., Grundmann O., Henningfield J.E., Kruegel A.C., et al., p. 70-77.
- Challenges and opportunities for greater tobacco control in Japan. Tanigaki J., Poudyal H., p. 78-86.
- Prevalence of HIV, HCV and HBV infection and sociodemographic characteristics of people who inject drugs in China: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Bao Y., Larney S., Peacock A., Colledge S., Grebely J., Hickman M., et al., p. 87-93.
- Psychedelic-assisted therapies: The past, and the need to move forward responsibly. Gardner J., Carter A., O'Brien K., Seear K., p. 94-98.
- Risk-based licensing of alcohol venues and emergency department injury presentations in two Australian states. Curtis A., Bowe S.J., Coomber K., Graham K., Chikritzhs T., Kypri K., et al., p. 99-106.
- Capital depreciation: The lack of recovery capital and post-release support for prisoners leaving the Drug Recovery Wings in England and Wales. Lloyd C., Page G., McKeganey N., Russell C., p. 107-116.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
Using ethnographic data, this paper investigates the techniques used inside pubs, bars and nightclubs to solicit and sustain alcohol consumption among patrons. Focus is on venues with the majority of patrons belonging to the age group of approxi[...]
Article : Périodique
M. WEBB ; H. COPES ; P. S. HENDRICKS |
Background: Microdosing involves ingesting a small dose of a classic psychedelic (e.g., LSD and psilocybin) at regular intervals for prolonged periods. The practice is said to reduce anxiety, improve mood, and offer several creative and practica[...]