|Titre :||Addiction, Vol.114, n°4 - April 2019|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/04/2019|
|Année de publication :||2019|
|Note de contenu :||
- The public health consequences of e-cigarettes: a review by the National Academies of Sciences. A call for more research, a need for regulatory action [Editorial]. Prochaska J.J., p. 587-589.
- How should we set consumption thresholds for low risk drinking guidelines? Achieving objectivity and transparency using evidence, expert judgement and pragmatism [Addiction debate]. Holmes J., Angus C., Meier P.S., Buykx P., Brennan A., p. 590-600.
- A fresh approach to the development of national alcohol guidelines. Naimi T.S., p. 601-602.
- Developing accurate and transparent low-risk drinking guidelines: implications for providers, patients and health information consumers. Cucciare M.A., Timko C., p. 603-604.
- Maintaining guideline transparency and pragmatism in the post-truth era. Gilmore I., p. 604-605.
- Low-risk drinking guidelines: a pragmatic approach to health promotion? Ferri M., Mouteney J., Griffiths P., p. 605-607.
- Drinking guidelines and the need for evidence beyond the epidemiological. Holmes J., Angus C., Meier P.S., Buykx P., Brennan A., p. 607-608.
- Compliance with ecological momentary assessment protocols in substance users: a meta-analysis. Jones A., Remmerswaal D., Verveer I., Robinson E., Franken I.H.A., Wen C.K.F., et al., p. 609-619.
- The efficacy of smoking cessation interventions in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Akanbi M.O., Carroll A.J., Achenbach C., O'Dwyer L.C., Jordan N., Hitsman B., et al., p. 620-635.
- Alcohol consumption and hospitalization burden in an adult Italian population: prospective results from the Moli-sani study. Costanzo S., Mukamal K.J., Di Castelnuovo A., Bonaccio M., Olivieri M., Persichillo M., et al., p. 636-650.
- Commentary on Costanzo et al. (2019): The need for secondary analyses of prospective cohort studies-creating a better understanding of alcohol consumption and hospitalization. Shield K.D., Rehm J., p. 651-652.
- A prospective study of alcohol involvement and the dual-systems model of adolescent risk-taking during late adolescence and emerging adulthood. Ellingson J.M., Corley R., Hewitt J.K., Friedman N.P., p. 653-661.
- Machine-learning prediction of adolescent alcohol use: a cross-study, cross-cultural validation. Afzali M.H., Sunderland M., Stewart S., Masse B., Seguin J., Newton N., et al., p. 662-671.
- Commentary on Afzali et al. (2019): Two data sets are better than one. Whelan R., p. 672-673.
- Changes over time in marijuana use, deviant behavior and preference for risky behavior among US adolescents from 2002 to 2014: testing the moderating effect of gender and age. Moss S.L., Santaella-Tenorio J., Mauro P.M., Keyes K.M., Martins S.S., p. 674-686.
- Exploring the relationship between polygenic risk for cannabis use, peer cannabis use and the longitudinal course of cannabis involvement. Johnson E.C., Tillman R., Aliev F., Meyers J.L., Salvatore J.E., Anokhin A.P., et al., p. 687-697.
- Time since first cannabis use and 12-month prevalence of cannabis use disorder among youth and emerging adults in the United States. Han B., Compton W.M., Blanco C., Jones C.M., p. 698-707.
- How competent are people who use opioids at responding to overdoses? Qualitative analyses of actions and decisions taken during overdose emergencies. Neale J., Brown C., Campbell A.N.C., Jones J.D., Metz V.E., Strang J., et al., p. 708-718.
- Commentary on Neale et al. (2019): Foregrounding the competency, expertise and rights of people who use drugs. Davis C.S., p. 719-720.
- US state cigarette tax increases and smoke-free legislation in relation to cigarette expenditure across household socio-economic circumstances: a quasi-experimental study. Hawkins S.S., Kull M., Baum C.F., p. 721-729.
- Self-wise, Other-wise, Streetwise (SOS) training, an intervention to prevent victimization in dual-diagnosis patients: results from a randomized clinical trial. de Waal M.M., Dekker J.J.M., Kikkert M.J., Christ C., Chmielewska J., Staats M.W.M., et al., p. 730-740.
- Mapping discourse coalitions in the minimum unit pricing for alcohol debate: a discourse network analysis of UK newspaper coverage. Fergie G., Leifeld P., Hawkins B., Hilton S., p. 741-753.
- Commentary on Fergie et al. (2019): A new tool for unpacking policy debates over unhealthy commodities. Schmidt L.A., p. 754-755.
- State-level relationships cannot tell us anything about individuals, but what they tell us about states should still be of interest. Kim J.H., p. 756-757.
- Response to FDA Commissioner's statement on Dsuvia approval. Bernstein M.H., Beaudoin F.L., Magill M., p. 757-758.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
J. HOLMES ; C. ANGUS ; P. S. MEIER ; P. BUYKX ; A. BRENNAN |
Most high-income nations issue guidelines on low-risk drinking to inform individuals' decisions about alcohol consumption. However, leading scientists have criticized the processes for setting the consumption thresholds within these guidelines f[...]
Article : Périodique
S. L. MOSS ; J. SANTAELLA-TENORIO ; P. M. MAURO ; K. M. KEYES ; S. S. MARTINS |
BACKGROUND AND AIMS: Among adolescents, risk preference and deviant behaviors are associated with marijuana use, which exhibit substantial historical trends. We examined (1) trends, (2) effect modification by sex and age, (3) associations of mar[...]
Article : Périodique
AIM: This study estimated whether and how the 12-month prevalence of cannabis use disorder among US youth aged 12-17 and emerging adults aged 18-25 varied by time since first cannabis use. DESIGN: Repeated cross-sectional survey data from the 2[...]
Article : Périodique
J. NEALE ; C. BROWN ; A. N. C. CAMPBELL ; J. D. JONES ; V. E. METZ ; J. STRANG ; S. D. COMER |
BACKGROUND AND AIMS: Providing take-home naloxone (THN) to people who use opioids is an increasingly common strategy for reversing opioid overdose. However, implementation is hindered by doubts regarding the ability of people who use opioids to [...]