|Titre :||Addiction, Vol.111, n°12 - December 2016|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/12/2016|
|Année de publication :||2016|
|Note de contenu :||
- Adopting the 'cascade of care' framework: an opportunity to close the implementation gap in addiction care? [Editorial]. Socias M.E., Volkow N., Wood E., p. 2079-2081.
- Considering marijuana legalization carefully: insights for other jurisdictions from analysis for Vermont [For debate]. Caulkins J.P., Kilmer B., p. 2082-2089.
- Expected lessons from the US experience with alternative cannabis policy regimes. Bretteville-Jensen A.L., p. 2090-2091.
- Legal regulated markets have the potential to reduce population levels of harm associated with cannabis use. Lynskey M.T., Hindocha C., Freeman T.P., p. 2091-2092.
- The commercial focus of US cannabis regulation models should not close our eyes to other options. Rolles S., Murkin G., p. 2092-2094.
- Economic insights on market structure and competition. Williams J., p. 2094-2095.
- The US as an example of how not to legalize marijuana? Caulkins J.P., Kilmer B., p. 2095-2096.
- Should compulsive sexual behavior be considered an addiction? [For debate]. Kraus S.W., Voon V., Potenza M.N., p. 2097-2106.
- Compulsive sexual behaviour as a behavioural addiction: the impact of the internet and other issues. Griffiths M.D., p. 2107-2108.
- Technological change and sexual disorder. Keane H., p. 2108-2109.
- Diagnosis of hypersexual or compulsive sexual behavior can be made using ICD-10 and DSM-5 despite rejection of this diagnosis by the American Psychiatric Association. Krueger R.B., p. 2110-2111.
- Additional challenges and issues in classifying compulsive sexual behavior as an addiction. Reid R.C., p. 2111-2113.
- Searching for clarity in muddy water: future considerations for classifying compulsive sexual behavior as an addiction. Kraus S.W., Voon V., Kor A., Potenza M.N., p. 2113-2114.
- Buprenorphine compared with methadone to treat pregnant women with opioid use disorder: a systematic review and meta-analysis of safety in the mother, fetus and child. Zedler B.K., Mann A.L., Kim M.M., Amick H.R., Joyce A.R., Murrelle E.L., et al., p. 2115-2128.
- Zero is an important number. Smith L., p. 2129-2130.
- The comparative safety of buprenorphine versus methadone in pregnancy - what about confounding? Brogly S.B., Saia K., Hernández-Diaz S., Werler M., Sebastiani P., p. 2130-2131.
- Response to Smith and Brogly et al. commentaries on Zedler et al. Joyce A.R., Zedler B.K., Amick H.R., Murrelle E.L., Jones H.E., p. 2131-2133.
- Behavioural tasks sensitive to acute abstinence and predictive of smoking cessation success: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Grabski M., Curran H.V., Nutt D.J., Husbands S.M., Freeman T.P., Fluharty M., et al., p. 2134-2144.
- Finding success in failure: using latent profile analysis to examine heterogeneity in psychosocial functioning among heavy drinkers following treatment. Wilson A.D., Bravo A.J., Pearson M.R., Witkiewitz K., p. 2145-2154.
- Commentary on Wilson et al. (2016): The meaning of success in failure. Moyer A., p. 2155-2156.
- Alcohol-induced place conditioning in moderate social drinkers. Childs E., de Wit H., p. 2157-2165.
- Developmental course of non-medical use of prescription drugs from adolescence to adulthood in the United States: national longitudinal data. McCabe S.E., Kloska D.D., Veliz P., Jager J., Schulenberg J.E., p. 2166-2176.
- Community pharmacist knowledge, attitudes and confidence regarding naloxone for overdose reversal. Nielsen S., Menon N., Larney S., Farrell M., Degenhardt L., p. 2177-2186.
- How does state marijuana policy affect US youth? Medical marijuana laws, marijuana use and perceived harmfulness: 1991-2014. Keyes K.M., Wall M., Cerdá M., Schulenberg J., O'Malley P.M., Galea S., et al., p. 2187-2195.
- Gambling and violence in a nationally representative sample of UK men. Roberts A., Coid J., King R., Murphy R., Turner J., Bowden-Jones H., et al., p. 2196-2207.
- Estimations and predictors of non-compliance in switchers to reduced nicotine content cigarettes. Nardone N., Donny E.C., Hatsukami D.K., Koopmeiners J.S., Murphy S.E., Strasser A.A., et al., p. 2208-2216.
- Commentary on Nardone et al. (2016): Satisfaction, dissatisfaction and complicating the nicotine-reduction strategy with more nicotine. Kozlowski L.T., p. 2217-2218.
- Long-term effectiveness of a combined student - parent and a student-only smoking prevention intervention among 7th grade school children in Berlin, Germany. Krist L., Lotz F., Bürger C., Ströbele-Benschop N., Roll S., Rieckmann N., et al., p. 2219-2229.
- Using Bayes factors for testing hypotheses about intervention effectiveness in addictions research. Beard E., Dienes Z., Muirhead C., West R., p. 2230-2247.
- The Australian experience following plain packaging: the impact on tobacco branding. Greenland S.J., p. 2248-2258.
- Commentary on Greenland (2016): Tobacco companies' response to plain packaging in Australia and implications for tobacco control. Moodie C., p. 2259-2260.
- The toxicology of heroin-related death: estimating survival times. Ruan X., Chiravuri S., Kaye A.D., p. 2261-2261.
- Response to Ruan and colleagues concerning 'The toxicology of heroin-related death: estimating survival times'. Darke S., Duflou J., p. 2262-2262.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
Considering marijuana legalization carefully: insights for other jurisdictions from analysis for Vermont [For debate]
Background and Aims: In 2014 the legislature of Vermont, USA passed a law requiring the Secretary of Administration to report on the consequences of legalizing marijuana. The RAND Corporation was commissioned to write that report. This paper sum[...]
Article : Périodique
Buprenorphine compared with methadone to treat pregnant women with opioid use disorder: a systematic review and meta-analysis of safety in the mother, fetus and child
B. K. ZEDLER ; A. L. MANN ; M. M. KIM ; H. R. AMICK ; A. R. JOYCE ; E. L. MURRELLE ; H. E. JONES |
Aims: To assess the safety of buprenorphine compared with methadone to treat pregnant women with opioid use disorder. Methods: We searched PubMed, Embase and the Cochrane Library from inception to February 2015 for randomized controlled trials[...]
Article : Périodique
S. NIELSEN ; N. MENON ; S. LARNEY ; M. FARRELL ; L. DEGENHARDT |
Aim: Given the potential to expand naloxone supply through community pharmacy, the aim of this study was to estimate Australian pharmacists': (1) level of support for overdose prevention, (2) barriers and facilitators for naloxone supply and (3)[...]
Article : Périodique
Aims: Brands are critical to tobacco marketing. Industry stakeholders predicted that plain packaging, by removing key tangible branding dimensions, would restrict new products and brand differentiation. However, manufacturers respond innovativel[...]