|Titre :||Addiction Research and Theory, Vol.24, n°1 - February 2016|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/02/2016|
|Année de publication :||2016|
|Note de contenu :||
- Searching for Mr. Hyde: A five-factor approach to characterizing "types of drunks". Winograd R.P., Steinley D., Sher K., p. 1-8.
- Social anxiety and alcohol use: The role of alcohol expectancies about social outcomes. Ham L.S., Bacon A.K., Carrigan M.H., Zamboanga B.L., Casner H.G., p. 9-16.
- "Girls will be served until you have to carry them out": Gendered serving practices in Oslo. Buvik K., Baklien B., p. 17-24.
- Self-reported time-to-relapse following smoking cessation: Comparison by operationalization of initial abstinence classification. Kolar S.K., Webb Hooper M., p. 25-31.
- Brands matter: Major findings from the Alcohol Brand Research Among Underage Drinkers (ABRAND) project. Roberts S.P., Siegel M.B., DeJong W., Ross C.S., Naimi T., Albers A., et al., p. 32-39.
- The pros and cons of drinking: A qualitative analysis of young adult drinking discussions within motivational interviewing. Dupree C.H., Magill M., Apodaca T.R., p. 40-47.
- Depressive symptoms affect changes in nicotine withdrawal and smoking urges throughout smoking cessation treatment: Preliminary results. Reid H.H., Ledgerwood D.M., p. 48-53.
- Novel ways of using tobacco packaging to communicate health messages: Interviews with packaging and marketing experts. Moodie C., p. 54-61.
- Barriers to practicing risk reduction strategies among people who inject drugs. Phillips K.T., p. 62-68.
- Acculturation, hazardous drinking and depressive symptomatology among Hispanics enrolled in a clinical trial. Lee C.S., Almeida J., Colby S.M., Tavares T., Rohsenow D.J., p. 69-79.
- Views of experienced electronic cigarette users. Baweja R., Curci K.M., Yingst J., Veldheer S., Hrabovsky S., Wilson S.J., et al., p. 80-88.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
Background: Packaging is a powerful communications tool. In this study innovative ways in which cigarette packaging could potentially be used to communicate health messages, beyond the on-pack warnings and plain packaging, were explored. Method[...]
Article : Périodique
Introduction and aims: People who inject drugs (PWID) engage in practices that put them at risk for various infections and overdose. The primary aim of this study was to examine common barriers to engaging in two risk reduction practices - clean[...]