|Titre :||Journal of Substance Use, Vol.19, n°1-2 - February-April 2014|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/02/2014|
|Année de publication :||2014|
|Note de contenu :||
- Public perceptions of food addiction: a comparison with alcohol and tobacco. DePierre J.A., Puhl R.M., Luedicke J., p. 1-6.
- The efficacy and predictive value of the Heavy Smoking Index for smoking cessation among daily smokers in a public health center. Bhang S.-Y., Choi S.-W., Ahn J.-H., p. 7-11.
- Factors associated with alcohol problems among Asian American college students: gender, ethnicity, smoking and depressed mood. Kim S.S., Lee H.O., Kiang P., Kalman D., Ziedonis D.M., p. 12-17.
- Childhood abuse and cannabis use among adolescents with mental health needs in Ontario, Canada. Baiden P., Stewart S.L., den Dunnen W., p. 18-24.
- Examining the relationship between self-control and adolescent TC treatment completion. Abdel-Salam S., p. 25-37.
- Changes in attitudes towards restrictive alcohol policy measures: the mediating role of changes in beliefs. Storvoll E.E., Rossow I., Rise J., p. 38-43.
- Drinking motives, alcohol expectancies and alexithymia in young adult social drinkers. Lyvers M., Simons O., Hayes A., Thorberg F.A., p. 44-47.
- Use and diversion of illicit methadone - under what circumstances does it occur, and potential risks associated with continued use of other substances. Duffy P., Mackridge A.J., p. 48-55.
- Stakeholder views on pharmacist prescribing in addiction services in NHS Lanarkshire. Hill D.R., Conroy S., Brown R.C., Burt G.A., Campbell D., p. 56-67.
- Adolescents misusing prescription drugs: who's the riskiest users of them all? Milner L.A., Ham L.S., Zamboanga B.L., p. 68-74.
- Use of smokeless tobacco and cigarettes among Nigerian youths: implications for tobacco control policies in Africa. Agaku I.T., Alpert H.R., Vardavas C.I., Adisa A.O., Connolly G.N., p. 75-80.
- Effects of the Phramongkutklao model on alcohol-dependent patient: a randomized controlled trial. Daengthoen L., Saengcharnchai P., Yingwiwattanapong J., Perngparn U., p. 81-88.
- Gender-specific predictors of cigarette smoking in adolescents: an analysis of sport participation, parental factors and religiosity as protective/risk factors. Sekulic D., Ostojic M., Vasilj M., Coric S., Zenic N., p. 89-94.
- "But no one told me it's okay to not drink": a qualitative study of young people who drink little or no alcohol. Herring R., Bayley M., Hurcombe R., p. 95-102.
- Taking the Pissoir - a novel and reliable way of knowing what drugs are being used in nightclubs. Archer J.R.H., Dargan P.I., Hudson S., Davies S., Puchnarewicz M., Kicman A.T., et al., p. 103-107.
- Rationale for a new direction in foster youth substance use disorder prevention. Braciszewski J.M., Moore R.S., Stout R.L., p. 108-111.
- Vulnerable young people and alcohol use: a qualitative exploration. Clement C., Thirlaway K., Smith A., Williams J., p. 112-117.
- Alcohol consumption and risky sexual behaviour amongst young adults in a low-income community in Cape Town. Adams S., Savahl S., Carels C., Isaacs S., Brown Q., Malinga M., et al., p. 118-124.
- Absolute and age-dependent elevations of serum calcium and phosphate and their products in clinical opiate dependence. Reece A.S., p. 125-133.
- A qualitative exploration of relations and interactions between people who are homeless and use drugs and staff in homeless hostel accommodation. Stevenson C., p. 134-140.
- Intervening to identify and reduce drug use and sexual HIV risk patterns among men who have sex with men in three provinces in South Africa. Williams P.P., Carney T., Plüddemann A., Parry C.D.H., p. 141-146.
- Concordance of self-reported drug use and saliva drug tests in a sample of emergency department patients. Macdonald S., Cherpitel C.J., Stockwell T., Martin G., Ishiguro S., Vallance K., et al., p. 147-151.
- Social anxiety and communal living: the influence of social anxiety on men and women in substance abuse recovery homes. Boddapati S., Hunter B.A., Jason L.A., Ferrari J.R., p. 152-155.
- Characteristics and consequences of prescription drug misuse among university students in the United Kingdom. Holloway K.R., Bennett T.H., Parry O., Gorden C., p. 156-163.
- Training and maintaining motivational interviewing skills in a clinical trial. Isenhart C., Dieperink E., Thuras P., Fuller B., Stull L., Koets N., et al., p. 164-170.
- The association of tobacco use and gender to cardiac rehabilitation outcomes: a preliminary investigation. Weinberger A.H., Mazure C.M., McKee S.A., Caulin-Glaser T., p. 171-175.
- Sharing, supporting and sobriety: a qualitative analysis of messages posted to alcohol-related online discussion forums in the United Kingdom. Coulson N.S., p. 176-180.
- Catatonia due to surreptitious administration of disulfiram: a case report. Dixit V., Karia S., Kalra G., p. 181-183.
- Preparation for alcohol detoxification group programme. Service users' evaluation of individual sessions. Kouimtsidis C., Kolli S., p. 184-187.
- Nightly variation of disorder in a Canadian nightclub. Boivin R., Geoffrion S., Ouellet F., Felson M., p. 188-193.
- Mindfulness deficits in a sample of substance abuse treatment seeking adults: a descriptive investigation. Shorey R.C., Brasfield H., Anderson S., Stuart G.L., p. 194-198.
- A spicy kind of high: a profile of synthetic cannabinoid users. Stogner J.M., Miller B.L., p. 199-205.
- The impact of parental alcohol misuse and family environment on young people's alcohol use and behavioral problems in secondary schools. Jennison K.M., p. 206-212.
- The role of drug users' advocacy group in changing the dynamics of life in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver, Canada. Jozaghi E., p. 213-218.
- "She's getting married; I'm getting drunk": women's risk and protective strategies at bachelorette parties. Buettner C.K., Khurana A., p. 219-224.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
Background: Concerns about prescribed methadone diversion are ongoing. This research investigated motivations for methadone diversion and continued use of street-sourced substances. Methods: Questionnaires completed with 886 past year users of[...]
Article : Périodique
R. HERRING ; M. BAYLEY ; R. HURCOMBE |
Young people's drinking is a matter of social, media, and political concern and the focus of much policy activity within the United Kingdom. Little consideration has been given to the fact that some young people choose to drink little or not all[...]
Article : Périodique
J. R. H. ARCHER ; P. I. DARGAN ; S. HUDSON ; S. DAVIES ; M. PUCHNAREWICZ ; A. T. KICMAN ; J. RAMSEY ; F. MEASHAM ; M. WOOD ; A. JOHNSTON ; D. M. WOOD |
Background: The epidemiology on recreational drug use is based on self-reported user surveys. The scope of this is limited as users are often not aware of exactly what drug(s) they are using. Waste water (sewage plant) analysis has been used to [...]
Article : Périodique
S. MACDONALD ; C. J. CHERPITEL ; T. STOCKWELL ; G. MARTIN ; S. ISHIGURO ; K. VALLANCE ; J. BRUBACHER |
The purpose of this study was to assess the concordance of self-reports of cannabis, cocaine and amphetamines usage, with a saliva point-of-collection drug test, the DrugWipe 5+, in an emergency department (ED) setting. Methods: A random sampl[...]