|Titre :||Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, Vol.74, n°2 - March 2013|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/03/2013|
|Année de publication :||2013|
|Note de contenu :||
• Childhood maltreatment, alcohol use disorders, and treatment utilization in a national sample of emerging adults. Goldstein A.L., Henriksen C.A., Davidov D.M., Kimber M., Pitre N.Y., Afifi T.O., p. 185-194.
• Contributions of work stressors, alcohol, and normative beliefs to partner violence. Ames G.M., Cunradi C.B., Duke M., Todd M., Chen M.J., p. 195-204.
• Instigating bystander intervention in the prevention of alcohol-impaired driving: analysis of data regarding mass media campaigns. Guerette R.T., Flexon J.L., Marquez C., p. 205-211.
• Job strain, hazardous drinking, and alcohol-related disorders among Brazilian bank workers. Lima C.T., Farrell M., Prince M., p. 212-222.
• Patterns of alcohol use and expectancies predict sexual risk taking among non-problem drinking women. Stappenbeck C.A., Norris J., Kiekel P.A., Morrison D.M., George W.H., Davis K.C., et al., p. 223-232.
• Genetic variation in the Alpha Synuclein Gene (SNCA) is associated with BOLD response to alcohol cues. Wilcox C.E., Claus E.D., Blaine S.K., Morgan M., Hutchison K.E., p. 233-244.
• Effects of memantine on event-related potential, oscillations, and complexity in individuals with and without family histories of alcoholism. Narayanan B., Stevens M.C., Jiantonio R.E., Krystal J.H., Pearlson G.D., p. 245-257.
• Disparities in access to physicians and medications for the treatment of substance use disorders between publicly and privately funded treatment programs in the United States. Abraham A.J., Knudsen H.K., Rieckmann T., Roman P.M., p. 258-265.
• Risky alcohol use and serum aminotransferase levels in HIV-infected adults with and without hepatitis C. Tsui J.I., Cheng D.M., Libman H., Bridden C., Saitz R., Samet J.H., p. 266-270.
• Relationships among independent major depressions, alcohol use, and other substance use and related problems over 30 years in 397 families. Schuckit M.A., Smith T.L., Kalmijn J., p. 271-279.
• Group influences on individuals' drinking and other drug use at clubs. Miller B.A., Byrnes H.F., Branner A., Johnson M., Voas R., p. 280-287.
• Where and when adolescents use tobacco, alcohol, and marijuana: comparisons by age, gender, and race. Goncy E.A., Mrug S., p. 288-300.
• Marijuana and tobacco co-use in young adults: patterns and thoughts about use. Ramo D.E., Delucchi K.L., Hall S.M., Liu H., Prochaska J.J., p. 301-310.
• Effectiveness of a Tailored Goal Oriented Community Brief Intervention (TGCBI) in reducing alcohol consumption among risky drinkers in Thailand: A Quasi-Experimental Study. Areesantichai C., Chapman R.S., Perngparn U., p. 311-319.
• Contributions of ethnicity to differential item functioning of cannabis abuse and dependence symptoms. Gizer I.R., Gilder D.A., Lau P., Wang T., Wilhelmsen K.C., Ehlers C.L., p. 320-328.
• Examining alcohol and alcohol-free versions of a simulated drinking game procedure. Silvestri M.M., Cameron J.M., Borsari B., Correia C.J., p. 329-336.
• Alcoholism and timing of separation in parents: findings in a midwestern birth cohort. Waldron M., Bucholz K.K., Lynskey M.T., Madden P.A., Heath A.C., p. 337-348.
• Abstinence from drugs of abuse in community-based members of narcotics anonymous. Galanter M., Dermatis H., Post S., Santucci C., p. 349-352.
• Methodology may exaggerate a beneficial effect of drinking with parents [Correspondence]. Blanchette J., Heeren T., p. 353.
• Protective effects of drinking with parents in youth: the authors respond [Correspondence]. Reboussin B.A., Song E.Y., Wolfson M., p. 354-355.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
B. A. MILLER ; H. F. BYRNES ; A. BRANNER ; M. JOHNSON ; R. B. VOAS |
Objective: This article examines effects of the social group on individual alcohol and drug use upon entry and exit from the club. Based on collected biological measurements of alcohol and other drug use, this study explores whether social group[...]
Article : Périodique
Objective: This study examined the location and time of adolescent use of cigarettes, alcohol, and marijuana. Age, gender, and racial differences in location and time of use were studied for each substance. Method: Using cross-sectional data c[...]
Article : Périodique
D. E. RAMO ; K. L. DELUCCHI ; S. M. HALL ; H. LIU ; J. J. PROCHASKA |
Objective: We examined the frequency and intensity of tobacco use and thoughts about abstinence among young adults in the United States as a function of their use of marijuana. We hypothesized that heavier marijuana use would be associated with [...]