|Titre :||Addiction Research and Theory, Vol.20, n°4 - August 2012|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/08/2012|
|Année de publication :||2012|
|Note de contenu :||
• A Canadian perspective on cannabis normalization among adults. Duff C., Asbridge M., Brochu S., Cousineau M.-M., Hathaway A.D., Marsh D., et al., p. 271-283.
• How do alcohol cues affect working memory? Persistent slowing due to alcohol-related distracters in an alcohol version of the Sternberg task. Gladwin T., Wiers R.W., p. 284-290.
• Exaggeration of perceived smoking norms among college students: Does smoking status matter? Terry C.P., Terry D.L., p. 291-299.
• A problematic drinker in the family: Variations in the level of negative impact experienced by sex, relationship and living status. Berends L., Ferris J., Laslett A.-M., p. 300-306.
• Comparison of the addiction levels, sociodemographics and buying behaviours of three main types of lottery buyers in China. Ye Y., Gao W., Wang Y., Luo J., p. 307-316.
• Perceptions of gambling in households - a case study from Norway. Borch A., p. 317-328.
• Engagement with alcohol marketing and early brand allegiance in relation to early years of drinking. Lin E.-Y., Caswell S., You R.Q., Huckle T., p. 329-338.
• The role of packaging for consumer products: Understanding the move towards ‘plain’ tobacco packaging. Ford A., Moodie C., Hastings G., p. 339-347.
• Alexithymia and alcohol: The roles of punishment sensitivity and drinking motives. Lyvers M., Hasking P., Albrecht B., Thorberg F.A., p. 348-357.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
C. DUFF ; M. ASBRIDGE ; S. BROCHU ; M. M. COUSINEAU ; A. D. HATHAWAY ; D. MARSH ; P. G. ERICKSON |
Once associated with 'deviant' subcultures, the use of cannabis is now common across Canadian society. This has led some to argue that cannabis use is becoming normalized in Canada with important implications for drug policy, law enforcement and[...]
Article : Périodique
The Australian Government intends to introduce plain tobacco packaging in 2012. We consider whether such a move appears justified by examining the wider marketing literature in order to understand the role that packaging has for consumer goods. [...]