|Titre :||Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, Vol.73, n°4 - July 2012|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||25/07/2012|
|Année de publication :||2012|
|Note de contenu :||
• Editor's corner: Editorial in reply to the comments of Griffith Edwards. Schuckit M.A., p. 521-522.
• Exploring the ecological association between crime and medical marijuana dispensaries. Kepple N.J., Freisthler B., p. 523-530.
• Alcohol use at time of injury and survival following traumatic brain injury: results from the National Trauma Data Bank. Chen C.M., Yi H.Y., Yoon Y.H., Dong C., p. 531-541.
• Associations between adolescent heavy drinking and problem drinking in early adulthood: implications for prevention. Norstrom T., Pape H., p. 542-548.
• Posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms mediate the relationship between traumatic experiences and drinking behavior among women attending alcohol-serving venues in a South African township. Watt M.H., Ranby K.W., Meade C.S., Sikkema K.J., Macfarlane J.C., Skinner D., et al., p. 549-558.
• Interactive effects of childhood maltreatment and recent stressful life events on alcohol consumption in adulthood. Young-Wolff K.C., Kendler K.S., Prescott C.A., p. 559-569.
• Social adversity, stress, and alcohol problems: are racial/ethnic minorities and the poor more vulnerable? Mulia N., Zemore S.E., p. 570-580.
• Alcohol use patterns and trajectories of health-related quality of life in middle-aged and older adults: a 14-year population-based study. Kaplan M.S., Huguet N., Feeny D., McFarland B.H., Caetano R., Bernier J., et al., p. 581-590.
• Daily variations in spring break alcohol and sexual behaviors based on intentions, perceived norms, and daily trip context. Patrick M.E., Lee C.M., p. 591-596.
• School bonding as a moderator of the effect of peer influences on alcohol use among American Indian adolescents. Dickens D.D., Dieterich S.E., Henry K.L., Beauvais F., p. 597-603.
• The ties that bind: bonding versus bridging social capital and college student party attendance. Buettner C.K., Debies-Carl J.S., p. 604-612.
• Daily college student drinking patterns across the first year of college. Hoeppner B.B., Barnett N.P., Jackson K.M., Colby S.M., Kahler C.W., Monti P.M., et al., p. 613-624.
• Cognitive remediation therapy during treatment for alcohol dependence. Rupp C.I., Kemmler G., Kurz M., Hinterhuber H., Fleischhacker W.W., p. 625-634.
• Who seeks care where? Utilization of mental health and substance use disorder treatment in two national samples of individuals with alcohol use disorders. Edlund M.J., Booth B.M., Han X., p. 635-646.
• Factors associated with first utilization of different types of care for alcohol problems. Dawson D.A., Goldstein R.B., Grant B.F., p. 647-656.
• Relationships between local enforcement, alcohol availability, drinking norms, and adolescent alcohol use in 50 California cities. Paschall M.J., Grube J.W., Thomas S., Cannon C., Treffers R., p. 657-665.
• "To believe or not to believe?" Religiosity, spirituality, and alcohol use among Hungarian adolescents. Piko B.F., Kovacs E., Kriston P., Fitzpatrick K.M., p. 666-674.
• Do substance use norms and perceived drug availability mediate sexual orientation differences in patterns of substance use? Results from the California Quality of Life Survey II. Cochran S.D., Grella C.E., Mays V.M., p. 675-685.
• Effects of interactive voice response self-monitoring on natural resolution of drinking problems: utilization and behavioral economic factors. Tucker J.A., Roth D.L., Huang J., Crawford M.S., Simpson C.A., p. 686-698.
• "The evil genius of the habit": DSM-5 seen in historical context. Edwards G., p. 699-701.
• Combining abuse and dependence in DSM-5. Hasin D.S., p. 702-704.
• Rationale for changes in DSM-5. O'Brien C.P., p. 705.
• "Bath salt"-induced agitated paranoia: a case series. Loeffler G., Penn A., Ledden B., p. 706.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
OBJECTIVE: We assessed how heavy episodic drinking (HED) in adolescence (Time 1) was related to hazardous drinking as well as symptoms of alcohol problems and dependence in early adulthood (Time 2). The key question was to what extent preventive[...]
Article : Périodique
M. J. PASCHALL ; J. W. GRUBE ; S. THOMAS ; C. CANNON ; R. TREFFERS |
OBJECTIVE: This study investigated relationships between local alcohol policies, enforcement, alcohol outlet density, adult alcohol use, and underage drinking in 50 California cities. METHOD: Eight local alcohol policies (e.g., conditional use[...]