|Titre :||Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, Vol.26, n°2 - June 2012|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||13/07/2012|
|Année de publication :||2012|
|Note de contenu :||
• Use of protective behavioral strategies and their association to 21st birthday alcohol consumption and related negative consequences: A between- and within-person evaluation. Lewis M.A., Patrick M.E., Lee C.M., Kaysen D.L., Mittman A., Neighbors C., p. 179-186.
• Quantitative and qualitative assessment of university students' definitions of binge drinking. Bonar E.E., Young K.M., Hoffmann E., Gumber S., Cummings J.P., Pavlick M., et al., p. 187-193.
• The effects of alcohol and dosage-set on risk-seeking behavior in groups and individuals. Sayette M.A., Dimoff J.D., Levine J.M., Moreland R.L., Votruba-Drzal E., p. 194-200.
• Identifying component-processes of executive functioning that serve as risk factors for the alcohol-aggression relation. Giancola P.R., Godlaski A.J., Roth R.M., p. 201-211.
• Substance-related disorders among juvenile offenders: What role do psychopathic traits play? Kimonis E.R., Tatar J.R., Cauffman E., p. 212-225.
• Substance use and partner violence among urban women seeking emergency care. Gilbert L., El-Bassel N., Chang M., Wu E., Roy L., p. 226-235.
• Intimate partner violence and specific substance use disorders: Findings from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions. Smith P.H., Homish G.G., Leonard K.E., Cornelius J.R., p. 236-245.
• The impact of depression on abstinence self-efficacy and substance use outcomes among emerging adults in residential treatment. Greenfield B.L., Venner K.L., Kelly J.F., Slaymaker V., Bryan A.D., p. 246-254.
• The role of illicit substance use in a conceptual model of intimate partner violence in men undergoing treatment for alcoholism. Mattson R.E., O'Farrell T.J., Lofgreen A.M., Cunningham K., Murphy C.M., p. 255-264.
• Substance use in lesbian, gay, and bisexual populations: An update on empirical research and implications for treatment. Green K.E., Feinstein B.A., p. 265-278.
• Reasons for substance use among people with psychotic disorders: Method triangulation approach. Thornton L.K., Baker A.L., Johnson M.P., Kay-Lambkin F., Lewin T.J., p. 279-288.
• Prospective evaluation of the effects of anxiety sensitivity and state anxiety in predicting acute nicotine withdrawal symptoms during smoking cessation. Johnson K.A., Stewart S., Rosenfield D., Steeves D., Zvolensky M.J., p. 289-297.
• Cognitive distortions as a component and treatment focus of pathological gambling: A review. Fortune E.E., Goodie A.S., p. 298-310.
• Rose-colored beer goggles: The relation between experiencing alcohol consequences and perceived likelihood and valence. Logan D.E., Henry T., Vaughn M., Luk J.W., King K.M., p. 311-317.
• Delineating potential mechanisms of implicit alcohol cognitions: Drinking restraint, negative affect, and their relationship with approach alcohol associations. Cohn A.M., Cameron A.Y., Udo T., Hagman B.T., Mitchell J., Bramm S., et al., p. 318-324.
• The effect of restraint beliefs on alcohol-seeking behavior. Jones A., Cole J., Goudie A., Field M., p. 325-329.
• Protective behavioral strategies as a mediator and moderator of the relationship between self-regulation and alcohol-related consequences in first-year college students. D'Lima G.M., Pearson M.R., Kelley M.L., p. 330-337.
• Do research assessments make college students more reactive to alcohol events? Magill M., Kahler C.W., Monti P., Barnett N.P., p. 338-344.
• Mental health treatment need among pregnant and postpartum women/girls entering substance abuse treatment. Coleman-Cowger V.H., p. 345-350.
• Emotional health predictors of substance use initiation during middle school. McCarty C.A., Rhew I.C., Murowchick E., McCauley E., Vander Stoep A., p. 351-357.
• Expectancies regarding the interaction between smoking and substance use in alcohol-dependent smokers in early recovery. Carmody T.P., Delucchi K., Simon J.A., Duncan C.L., Solkowitz S.N., Huggins J., et al., p. 358-363.
• Internet gambling, substance use, and delinquent behavior: An adolescent deviant behavior involvement pattern. Brunelle N., Leclerc D., Cousineau M.M., Dufour M., Gendron A., Martin I., p. 364-370.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
E. E. BONAR ; K. M. YOUNG ; E. HOFFMANN ; S. GUMBER ; J. P. CUMMINGS ; M. PAVLICK ; H. ROSENBERG |
This study was designed to assess undergraduates' (N = 424) definitions of binge drinking and to evaluate whether the number of drinks they said comprise a binge varied as a function of beverage type, respondent gender, and respondent binge drin[...]
Article : Périodique
N. BRUNELLE ; D. LECLERC ; M. M. COUSINEAU ; M. DUFOUR ; A. GENDRON ; I. MARTIN |
Internet gambling among adolescents is a growing phenomenon that has received little attention to date. This study examines associations between Internet gambling and the severity of gambling, substance use (SU), and delinquent behavior among 1,[...]