|Titre :||Addiction, Vol.107, n°6 - June 2012|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||24/05/2012|
|Année de publication :||2012|
|Note de contenu :||
• Has Marlboro hijacked tobacco harm reduction? [Editorial] Gray N., p. 1029-1030.
• Dissemination of evidence-based practices: how far we've come, and how much further we've got to go [Editorial]. Carroll K.M., p. 1031-1033.
• An introduction to Addiction's new series on gambling. Petry N.M., Hodgins D.C., p. 1034-1035.
• Under what conditions is it ethical to offer incentives to encourage drug-using women to use long-acting forms of contraception? Lucke J.C., Hall W.D., p. 1036-1041.
• Incentivizing drug-using women's long-term contraceptive use: some answers, more questions. Diclemente R.J., Young A., p. 1042-1043.
• Addiction is a psychiatric disorder - what have we learned from history? Unger A., Starzer B., Fischer G., p. 1043-1044.
• The scientific and ethical rationale for using incentives to promote contraceptive use among drug-abusing women. Heil S.H., Higgins S.T., p. 1044-1046.
• Promotion of comprehensive and prevention-driven approaches to drug use and unintended pregnancy. Temple J.R., Hankins G.D., p. 1046-1047.
• Is it ethical to suggest that some women need incentives to use contraception or to be sterilized? Paltrow L.M., p. 1047-1049.
• Exploring conditions under which it may be ethical to offer incentives to encourage drug-using women to use long-acting forms of contraception. Lucke J.C., Hall W.D., p. 1049-1050.
• A tale of missed opportunities: pursuit of a public health approach to gambling in New Zealand. Adams P.J., Rossen F., p. 1051-1056.
• Meta-analysis of hepatitis C seroconversion in relation to shared syringes and drug preparation equipment. Pouget E.R., Hagan H., Des Jarlais D.C., p. 1057-1065.
• Brief opportunistic smoking cessation interventions: a systematic review and meta-analysis to compare advice to quit and offer of assistance. Aveyard P., Begh R., Parsons A., West R., p. 1066-1073.
• Interactive effects of approach motivational intensity and alcohol cues on the scope of perceptual attention. Hicks J.A., Friedman R.S., Gable P.A., Davis W.E., p. 1074-1080.
• Commentary on Hicks et al. (2012): Alcohol cues and narrowed perceptions - speculating about implications. Jernigan D., p. 1081.
• Social demography of alcohol-related harm to children in Australia. Laslett A.M., Ferris J., Dietze P., Room R., p. 1082-1089.
• Venous access and care: harnessing pragmatics in harm reduction for people who inject drugs. Harris M., Rhodes T., p. 1090-1096.
• Commentary on Harris & Rhodes (2012): Discouraging syringe re-use by addressing drug injectors' everyday suffering. Koester S., p. 1097-1098.
• Collaborative behavioral management among parolees: drug use, crime and re-arrest in the Step'n Out randomized trial. Friedmann P.D., Green T.C., Taxman F.S., Harrington M., Rhodes A.G., Katz E., et al., p. 1099-1108.
• Commentary on Friedmann et al. (2012): The importance of framing effects and popular understanding in drug policy research. Hawken A., p. 1109-1110.
• Harm reduction interventions for drug injectors or heroin users in Spain: expanding coverage as the storm abates. Barrio G., Bravo M.J., Brugal M.T., Diez M., Regidor E., Belza M.J., et al., p. 1111-1122.
• Correlations and agreement between delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in blood plasma and timeline follow-back (TLFB)-assisted self-reported use of cannabis of patients with cannabis use disorder and psychotic illness attending the CapOpus randomized clinical trial. Hjorthoj C.R., Fohlmann A., Larsen A.M., Arendt M., Nordentoft M., p. 1123-1131.
• Increased incidence of QT interval prolongation in a population receiving lower doses of methadone maintenance therapy. Roy A.K., McCarthy C., Kiernan G., McGorrian C., Keenan E., Mahon N.G., et al., p. 1132-1139.
• Influence of acute bupropion pre-treatment on the effects of intranasal cocaine. Stoops W.W., Lile J.A., Glaser P.E., Hays L.R., Rush C.R., p. 1140-1147.
• Brief motivational feedback and cognitive behavioral interventions for prevention of disordered gambling: a randomized clinical trial. Larimer M.E., Neighbors C., Lostutter T.W., Whiteside U., Cronce J.M., Kaysen D., et al., p. 1148-1158.
• Do larger pictorial health warnings diminish the need for plain packaging of cigarettes? Wakefield M., Germain D., Durkin S., Hammond D., Goldberg M., Borland R., p. 1159-1167.
• Associations between maternal stress and smoking: findings from a population-based prospective cohort study. Hauge L.J., Torgersen L., Vollrath M., p. 1168-1173.
• Linking substance use with symptoms of subclinical psychosis in a community cohort over 30 years. Rossler W., Hengartner M.P., Angst J., Ajdacic-Gross V., p. 1174-1184.
• Fat mass and obesity-associated (FTO) gene and alcohol intake. Hubacek J.A., Adamkova V., Dlouha D., Jirsa M., Sperl J., Tonjes A., et al., p. 1185-1186.
• Use of nicotine replacement therapy for smoking reduction and temporary abstinence: an update of beard et al. (2011). Beard E., West R., p. 1186-1187.
• 100 years ago in addiction science. Edwards G., p. 1188-1189.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
Meta-analysis of hepatitis C seroconversion in relation to shared syringes and drug preparation equipment
Aims - We conducted a systematic review of studies reporting seroincidence of hepatitis C infection (HCV) in relation to shared syringes and drug preparation equipment among injection drug users (IDUs). We identified published and unpublished st[...]
Article : Périodique
Aim - To explore the facilitators of long-term hepatitis C avoidance among people who inject drugs. Design - We employed a qualitative life history design. Setting - Recruitment took place through low-threshold drug services and drug user ne[...]
Article : Périodique
Harm reduction interventions for drug injectors or heroin users in Spain: expanding coverage as the storm abates
G. BARRIO ; M. J. BRAVO ; M. T. BRUGAL ; M. DIEZ ; E. REGIDOR ; M. J. BELZA ; L. DE LA FUENTE ; Itinere Project Group |
Aims - To show the utility of analysing time trends of need and coverage of needle-exchange programmes (NEPs) and opioid substitution treatment (OST) to assess harm reduction policies targeting drug injectors or heroin users. Design - Multiple[...]