|Titre :||Drug and Alcohol Dependence, Vol.121, n°1-2 - February 2012|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||17/02/2012|
|Année de publication :||2012|
|Note de contenu :||
• MDMA and temperature: A review of the thermal effects of 'Ecstasy' in humans. Parrott A.C., p. 1-9.
• Four-year outcomes from the Early Re-Intervention (ERI) experiment using Recovery Management Checkups (RMCs). Dennis M.L., Scott C.K., p. 10-17.
• Development and validation of a self-rating scale for betel quid chewers based on a male-prisoner population in Taiwan: The Betel Quid Dependence Scale. Lee C.Y., Chang C.S., Shieh T.Y., Chang Y.Y., p. 18-22.
• Respondent-driven sampling to recruit young adult non-medical users of pharmaceutical opioids: Problems and solutions. Daniulaityte R., Falck R., Li L., Nahhas R.W., Carlson R.G., p. 23-29.
• Addressing Tobacco Through Organizational Change (ATTOC) in residential addiction treatment settings. Guydish J., Ziedonis D., Tajima B., Seward G., Passalacqua E., Chan M., et al., p. 30-37.
• Differences in happiness between smokers, ex-smokers and never smokers: cross-sectional findings from a national household survey. Shahab L., West R., p. 38-44.
• The neurobiology of cognitive control in successful cocaine abstinence. Connolly C.G., Foxe J.J., Nierenberg J., Shpaner M., Garavan H., p. 45-53.
• Access to a running wheel decreases cocaine-primed and cue-induced reinstatement in male and female rats. Smith M.A., Pennock M.M., Walker K.L., Lang K.C., p. 54-61.
• Maternal smoking cessation and reduced academic and behavioral problems in offspring. Piper B.J., Gray H.M., Birkett M.A., p. 62-67.
• Drunk versus drugged: How different are the drivers? Maxwell J.C., p. 68-72.
• Formal and informal substance use treatment utilization and alcohol abstinence over seven years: Is the relationship different for blacks and whites? Avalos L.A., Mulia N., p. 73-80.
• Similar hyporesponsiveness of the dorsomedial prefrontal cortex in problem gamblers and heavy smokers during an inhibitory control task. de Ruiter M.B., Oosterlaan J., Veltman D.J., van den Brink W., Goudriaan A.E., p. 81-89.
• Reciprocal inhibitory effects of intravenous d-methamphetamine self-administration and wheel activity in rats. Miller M.L., Vaillancourt B.D., Wright M.J., Jr., Aarde S.M., Vandewater S.A., Creehan K.M., et al., p. 90-96.
• The impact of borderline personality disorder on residential substance abuse treatment dropout among men. Tull M.T., Gratz K.L., p. 97-102.
• GABA(A)-positive modulator selective discriminative stimulus effects of 1,1,1-trichloroethane vapor. Shelton K.L., Nicholson K.L., p. 103-109.
• Prevalence and patterns of commonly abused psychoactive prescription drugs in a sample of university students from Lebanon: An opportunity for cross-cultural comparisons. Ghandour L.A., El Sayed D.S., Martins S.S., p. 110-117.
• Racial differences in trajectories of heavy drinking and regular marijuana use from ages 13 to 24 among African-American and White males. Finlay A.K., White H.R., Mun E.Y., Cronley C.C., Lee C., p. 118-123.
• Adoption, reach and effectiveness of computer-based, practitioner delivered and combined smoking interventions in general medical practices: A three-arm cluster randomized trial. Meyer C., Ulbricht S., Gross B., Kastel L., Wittrien S., Klein G., et al., p. 124-132.
• Impact of alcohol use on mortality in the elderly: Results from the Korean Longitudinal Study on Health and Aging. Jeong H.G., Kim T.H., Lee J.J., Lee S.B., Park J.H., Huh Y., et al., p. 133-139.
• Extinguished cocaine cues increase drug seeking when presented simultaneously with a non-extinguished cocaine cue. Kearns D.N., Weiss S.J., p. 140-147.
• Internal reliability of measures of substance-related cognitive bias. Ataya A.F., Adams S., Mullings E., Cooper R.M., Attwood A.S., Munafo M.R., p. 148-151.
• Early onset problem behaviors and alcohol, tobacco, and other substance use disorders in young adulthood. Windle M., Windle R.C., p. 152-158.
• Neuropsychological deficits associated with cannabis use in young adults. Grant J.E., Chamberlain S.R., Schreiber L., Odlaug B.L., p. 159-162.
• Results of an initial clinical trial of varenicline for the treatment of cocaine dependence. Plebani J.G., Lynch K.G., Yu Q., Pettinati H.M., O'Brien C.P., Kampman K.M., p. 163-166.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
R. DANIULAITYTE ; R. FALCK ; L. LI ; R. W. NAHHAS ; R. G. CARLSON |
Respondent-driven sampling (RDS) has been promoted as a superior method in recruiting hard-to-reach and hidden populations. Although its application has expanded enormously, there remains a need for empirical data evaluating the performance of R[...]
Article : Périodique
BACKGROUND: Driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs is increasing in the U.S., but little is known about the differences based on their patterns of use and abuse of alcohol and other drugs. METHODS: This paper uses a large dataset to study [...]
Article : Périodique
OBJECTIVE: Ten early onset problem behaviors were used to prospectively predict alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, and cocaine disorders in young adulthood (mean age=28.6 yrs) for a U.S. community sample of 671 participants. METHOD: Data from a longi[...]