|Titre :||Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, Vol.72, n°6 - November 2011|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||22/12/2011|
|Année de publication :||2011|
|Note de contenu :||
• Trends in alcohol use among women with and without myocardial infarction in the United States: 1997-2008. Helfand B.K., Mukamal K.J., Mittleman M.A., p. 885-891.
• Heavy alcohol use and premature death from hepatocellular carcinoma in the United States, 1999-2006. Dong C., Yoon Y.H., Chen C.M., Yi H.Y., p. 892-902.
• Proposed model of the neurobiological mechanisms underlying psychosocial alcohol interventions: the example of motivational interviewing. Feldstein Ewing S.W., Filbey F.M., Hendershot C.S., McEachern A.D., Hutchison K.E., p. 903-916.
• Are changes in financial strain associated with changes in alcohol use and smoking among older adults? Shaw B.A., Agahi N., Krause N., p. 917-925.
• Anger, hostility, and aggression as predictors of persistent smoking during pregnancy. Eiden R.D., Leonard K.E., Colder C.R., Homish G.G., Schuetze P., Gray T.R., et al., p. 926-932.
• Test of a conceptual model of partner aggression among women entering substance use disorder treatment. Schumm J.A., O'Farrell T.J., Murphy C.M., Murphy M., Muchowski P., p. 933-942.
• Acute modafinil effects on attention and inhibitory control in methamphetamine-dependent humans. Dean A.C., Sevak R.J., Monterosso J.R., Hellemann G., Sugar C.A., London E.D., p. 943-953.
• Methamphetamine-using parents: the relationship between parental role strain and depressive symptoms. Semple S.J., Strathdee S.A., Zians J., Patterson T.L., p. 954-964.
• The role of academic motivation in high school students' current and lifetime alcohol consumption: adopting a self-determination theory perspective. Wormington S.V., Anderson K.G., Corpus J.H., p. 965-974.
• Progression to problem drinking among Mexican American and White European first-year college students: a multiple group analysis. Schweizer C.A., Doran N., Roesch S.C., Myers M.G., p. 975-980.
• Modeling the severity of drinking consequences in first-year college women: an item response theory analysis of the Rutgers Alcohol Problem Index. Cohn A.M., Hagman B.T., Graff F.S., Noel N.E., p. 981-990.
• Drinking motives mediate the relationship between reinforcing efficacy and alcohol consumption and problems. Yurasek A.M., Murphy J.G., Dennhardt A.A., Skidmore J.R., Buscemi J., McCausland C., et al., p. 991-999.
• Influence of religiosity on 12-step participation and treatment response among substance-dependent adolescents. Kelly J.F., Pagano M.E., Stout R.L., Johnson S.M., p. 1000-1011.
• Adherence monitoring in naltrexone pharmacotherapy trials: a systematic review. Swift R., Oslin D.W., Alexander M., Forman R., p. 1012-1018.
• Vulnerability to the rapid ("telescoped") development of alcohol dependence in individuals with anxiety disorder. Kushner M.G., Maurer E., Menary K., Thuras P., p. 1019-1027.
• Behavioral approach system moderates the prospective association between the behavioral inhibition system and alcohol outcomes in college students. Wardell J.D., O'Connor R.M., Read J.P., Colder C.R., p. 1028-1036.
• Brief report of a test of differential alcohol risk using sibling attributions of paternal alcoholism. Boynton M.H., Arkes J., Hoyle R.H., p. 1037-1040.
• Social network characteristics and heavy episodic drinking among women at risk for HIV/sexually transmitted infections. Davey-Rothwell M.A., Chander G., Hester L., Latkin C.A., p. 1041-1047.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
B. A. SHAW ; N. AGAHI ; N. KRAUSE |
OBJECTIVE: This study aimed to assess whether changes in levels of financial strain are associated with changes in alcohol use and smoking among older adults. METHOD: Multilevel analyses were conducted using longitudinal data from a randomly s[...]
Article : Périodique
S. V. WORMINGTON ; K. G. ANDERSON ; J. HENDERLONG CORPUS |
OBJECTIVE: The current study investigated the relationship between different types of academic motives - specifically, intrinsic motivation, introjected regulation, and external regulation - and high school students' current and lifetime alcohol[...]