|Titre :||Drug and Alcohol Dependence, Vol.118, n°2-3 - November 2011|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||31/10/2011|
|Année de publication :||2011|
|Note de contenu :||
• Accessing a diverse sample of injection drug users in San Francisco through respondent-driven sampling. Malekinejad M., McFarland W., Vaudrey J., Raymond H.F., p. 83-91.
• An examination of psychiatric comorbidities as a function of gender and substance type within an inpatient substance use treatment program. Chen K.W., Banducci A.N., Guller L., Macatee R.J., Lavelle A., Daughters S.B., et al., p. 92-99.
• Potential role of safer injection facilities in reducing HIV and Hepatitis C infections and overdose mortality in the United States. Semaan S., Fleming P., Worrell C., Stolp H., Baack B., Miller M., p. 100-110.
• Incremental efficacy of adding bupropion to the nicotine patch for smoking cessation in smokers with a recent history of alcohol dependence: Results from a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Kalman D., Herz L., Monti P., Kahler C.W., Mooney M., Rodrigues S., et al., p. 111-118.
• Parent training plus contingency management for substance abusing families: A Complier Average Causal Effects (CACE) analysis. Stanger C., Ryan S.R., Fu H., Budney A.J., p. 119-126.
• Predictors of persistent nicotine dependence among adults in the United States. Goodwin R.D., Pagura J., Spiwak R., Lemeshow A.R., Sareen J., p. 127-133.
• Typologies of recanting of lifetime cigarette, alcohol and marijuana use during a six-year longitudinal panel study. Shillington A.M., Roesch S.C., Reed M.B., Clapp J.D., Woodruff S.I., p. 134-140.
• Mortality in alcohol use disorder in the Lundby Community Cohort—A 50 year follow-up. Mattisson C., Bogren M., Öjehagen A., Nordström G., Horstmann V., p. 141-147.
• Decreased striatal dopamine transporters in codeine-containing cough syrup abusers. Hou H., Yin S., Jia S., Hu S., Sun T., Chen Q., et al., p. 148-151.
• The relationship between services delivered and substance use outcomes in New Mexico's Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral and Treatment (SBIRT) Initiative. Gryczynski J., Mitchell S.G., Peterson T.R., Gonzales A., Moseley A., Schwartz R.P., p. 152-157.
• Effects of a long-acting mutant bacterial cocaine esterase on acute cocaine toxicity in rats. Collins G.T., Zaks M.E., Cunningham A.R., St. Clair C., Nichols J., Narasimhan D., et al., p. 158-165.
• Psychometric modeling of cannabis initiation and use and the symptoms of cannabis abuse, dependence and withdrawal in a sample of male and female twins. Gillespie N.A., Kendler K.S., Neale M.C., p. 166-172.
• Substance use and predictors of substance dependence in homeless women. Torchalla I., Strehlau V., Li K., Krausz M., p. 173-179.
• Cognitive recovery during and after treatment for volatile solvent abuse. Dingwall K.M., Maruff P., Fredrickson A., Cairney S., p. 180-185.
• Use of item response theory and latent class analysis to link poly-substance use disorders with addiction severity, HIV risk, and quality of life among opioid-dependent patients in the Clinical Trials Network. Wu L.-T., Ling W., Burchett B., Blazer D.G., Yang C., Pan J.-J., et al., p. 186-193.
• Intensive referral to 12-step dual-focused mutual-help groups. Timko C., Sutkowi A., Cronkite R.C., Makin-Byrd K., Moos R.H., p. 194-201.
• Toward DSM-V: Mapping the alcohol use disorder continuum in college students. Hagman B.T., Cohn A.M., p. 202-208.
• Hospital admission rates for alcoholic intoxication after policy changes in the canton of Geneva, Switzerland. Wicki M., Gmel G., p. 209-215.
• Antecedents and consequences of marijuana use trajectories over the life course in an African American population. Juon H.-S., Fothergill K.E., Green K.M., Doherty E.E., Ensminger M.E., p. 216-223.
• Effects of β-adrenergic receptor blockade on drug-related memory reconsolidation in abstinent heroin addicts. Zhao L.-Y., Sun L.-L., Shi J., Li P., Zhang Y., Lu L., p. 224-229.
• Oral tobacco products: Preference and effects among smokers. Hatsukami D.K., Jensen J., Anderson A., Broadbent B., Allen S., Zhang Y., et al., p. 230-236.
• Understanding subtypes of inner-city drug users with a latent class approach. Kuramoto S.J., Bohnert A.S.B., Latkin C.A., p. 237-243.
• Availability of nicotine replacement therapy in substance use disorder treatment: Longitudinal patterns of adoption, sustainability, and discontinuation. Knudsen H.K., Studts J.L., p. 244-250.
• 30-Year trajectories of heroin and other drug use among men and women sampled from methadone treatment in California. Grella C.E., Lovinger K., p. 251-258.
• Health related quality of life trajectories of patients in opioid substitution treatment. Nosyk B., Guh D.P., Sun H., Oviedo-Joekes E., Brissette S., Marsh D.C., et al., p. 259-264.
• Post-marketing surveillance of buprenorphine-naloxone in Australia: Diversion, injection and adherence with supervised dosing. Larance B., Degenhardt L., Lintzeris N., Bell J., Winstock A., Dietze P., et al., p. 265-273.
• Nicotine behavioral pharmacology: Clues from planarians. Rawls S.M., Patil T., Tallarida C.S., Baron S., Kim M., Song K., et al., p. 274-279.
• Age-related differences in cigarette smoking among whites and African-Americans: Evidence for the crossover hypothesis. Kandel D., Schaffran C., Hu M.-C., Thomas Y., p. 280-287.
• Application of the conditioned taste aversion paradigm to assess discriminative stimulus properties of psychostimulants in rats. Awasaki Y., Nojima H., Nishida N., p. 288-294.
• Reduced cortical gray matter volume in male adolescents with substance and conduct problems. Dalwani M., Sakai J.T., Mikulich-Gilbertson S.K., Tanabe J., Raymond K., McWilliams S.K., et al., p. 295-305.
• Substance-related traffic-risk behaviors among college students. Arria A.M., Caldeira K.M., Vincent K.B., Garnier-Dykstra L.M., O’Grady K.E., p. 306-312.
• Shorter interpuff interval is associated with higher nicotine intake in smokers with schizophrenia. Williams J.M., Gandhi K.K., Lu S.-E., Kumar S., Steinberg M.L., Cottler B., et al., p. 313-319.
• The social context of homeless men's substance use. Rhoades H., Wenzel S.L., Golinelli D., Tucker J.S., Kennedy D.P., Green H.D., et al., p. 320-325.
• Rifampin, but not rifabutin, may produce opiate withdrawal in buprenorphine-maintained patients. McCance-Katz E.F., Moody D.E., Prathikanti S., Friedland G., Rainey P.M., p. 326-334.
• Motivational profiles of clients seeking methadone maintenance therapy in China. Li L., Ding Y., Lai W., Lin C., Luo W., p. 335-340.
• Caffeine choice prospectively predicts positive subjective effects of caffeine and d-amphetamine. Sigmon S.C., Griffiths R.R., p. 341-348.
• Effects of group exposure on single injection-induced behavioral sensitization to drugs of abuse in mice. Procópio-Souza R., Fukushiro D.F., Trombin T.F., Wuo-Silva R., Zanlorenci L.H.F., Lima A.J.O., et al., p. 349-359.
• Comparing abrupt and gradual smoking cessation: A randomized trial. Jean-François E., p. 360-365.
• NR2B subunit of NMDA receptor at nucleus accumbens is involved in morphine rewarding effect by siRNA study. Kao J.-H., Huang E.Y.-K., Tao P.-L., p. 366-374.
• Race/ethnicity and sex differences in progression from drinking initiation to the development of alcohol dependence. Alvanzo A.A.H., Storr C.L., La Flair L., Green K.M., Wagner F.A., Crum R.M., p. 375-382.
• Self-reported drug use and mortality among a nationwide sample of Swedish conscripts – A 35-year follow-up. Davstad I., Allebeck P., Leifman A., Stenbacka M., Romelsjö A., p. 383-390.
• Contingency management for alcohol use reduction: A pilot study using a transdermal alcohol sensor. Barnett N.P., Tidey J., Murphy J.G., Swift R., Colby S.M., p. 391-399.
• Pathways to treatment retention for individuals legally coerced to substance use treatment: The interaction of hope and treatment motivation. Hampton A.S., Conner B.T., Albert D., Anglin M.D., Urada D., Longshore D., p. 400-407.
• Primary outcomes in two randomized controlled trials of treatments for cannabis use disorders. Peters E.N., Nich C., Carroll K.M., p. 408-416.
• The effects of combined acamprosate and integrative behaviour therapy in the outpatient treatment of alcohol dependence: A randomized controlled trial. Wölwer W., Frommann N., Jänner M., Franke P.E., Scherbaum N., Lieb B., et al., p. 417-422.
• Predicting rapid DUI recidivism using the Driver Risk Inventory on a state-wide sample of Floridian DUI offenders. Nicholas J B., p. 423-429.
• The street cost of drugs and drug use patterns: relationships with sex work income in an urban Canadian setting. Deering K.N., Shoveller J., Tyndall M.W., Montaner J.S., Shannon K., p. 430-436.
• The association between parental risk behaviors during childhood and having high risk networks in adulthood. Rudolph A.E., Jones K.C., Latkin C., Crawford N.D., Fuller C.M., p. 437-443.
• Strategies for characterizing complex phenotypes and environments: General and specific family environmental predictors of young adult tobacco dependence, alcohol use disorder, and co-occurring problems. Bailey J.A., Hill K.G., Meacham M.C., Young S.E., Hawkins J.D., p. 444-451.
• Characteristics associated with the diversion of controlled medications among adolescents. McCabe S.E., West B.T., Teter C.J., Ross-Durow P., Young A., Boyd C.J., p. 452-458.
• Drug dealing cessation among a cohort of drug users in Vancouver, Canada. Werb D., Bouchard M., Kerr T., Shoveller J., Qi J., Montaner J., et al., p. 459-463.
• Changes in illicit drug consumption patterns in 2009 detected by wastewater analysis. Zuccato E., Castiglioni S., Tettamanti M., Olandese R., Bagnati R., Melis M., et al., p. 464-469.
• Intrauterine cannabis exposure leads to more aggressive behavior and attention problems in 18-month-old girls. Marroun H.E., Hudziak J.J., Tiemeier H., Creemers H., Steegers E.A.P., Jaddoe V.W.V., et al., p. 470-474.
• Motivational interviewing to reduce substance-related consequences: Effects for incarcerated adolescents with depressed mood. Stein L.A.R., Clair M., Lebeau R., Colby S.M., Barnett N.P., Golembeske C., et al., p. 475-478.
• Gender differences in pharmacokinetics of maintenance dosed buprenorphine. Moody D.E., Fang W.B., Morrison J., McCance-Katz E., p. 479-483.
• Glutamate transporter subtype 1 (GLT-1) activator ceftriaxone attenuates amphetamine-induced hyperactivity and behavioral sensitization in rats. Rasmussen B., Unterwald E.M., Rawls S.M., p. 484-488.
• Medical marijuana diversion and associated problems in adolescent substance treatment. Thurstone C., Lieberman S.A., Schmiege S.J., p. 489-492.
• Predictors of clinical trial dropout in individuals with co-occurring bipolar disorder and alcohol dependence. Prisciandaro J.J., Rembold J., Brown D.G., Brady K.T., Tolliver B.K., p. 493-496.
• Differential antinociceptive effects of buprenorphine and methadone in the presence of HIV-gp120. Palma J., Cowan A., Geller E.B., Adler M.W., Benamar K., p. 497-499.
• Poor response to sertraline in methamphetamine dependence is associated with sustained craving for methamphetamine. Zorick T., Sugar C.A., Hellemann G., Shoptaw S., London E.D., p. 500-503.
• Changes in protective behavioral strategies and alcohol use among college students. Martens M.P., Martin J.L., Littlefield A.K., Murphy J.G., Cimini M.D., p. 504-507.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
Accessing a diverse sample of injection drug users in San Francisco through respondent-driven sampling
M. MALEKINEJAD ; W. McFARLAND ; J. VAUDREY ; H. F. RAYMOND |
AIMS Injection drug users (IDU) are the second most affected population by HIV in San Francisco and the United Stated after men who have sex with men (MSM). Behavioral surveillance data that include the diversity of the population at risk are ne[...]
Article : Périodique
Potential role of safer injection facilities in reducing HIV and Hepatitis C infections and overdose mortality in the United States
S. SEMAAN ; P. FLEMING ; C. WORRELL ; H. STOLP ; B. BAACK ; M. MILLER |
BACKGROUND Safer injection facilities (SIFs) reduce risks associated with injecting drugs, particularly public injection and overdose mortality. They exist in many countries, but do not exist in the United States. We assessed several ethical, op[...]
Article : Périodique
30-Year trajectories of heroin and other drug use among men and women sampled from methadone treatment in California
BACKGROUND This study examines 30-year trajectories of heroin and other drug use among men and women who were in methadone maintenance treatment in California in the late1970s and interviewed in 1978–1981. METHODS Nearly half (N = 428; 46.8%) [...]
Article : Périodique
A. M. ARRIA ; K. M. CALDEIRA ; K. B. VINCENT ; L. M. GARNIER-DYKSTRA ; K. E. O'GRADY |
AIMS Drunk driving is a major public health concern, but drugged driving has received little attention. This study examines drugged driving and riding with a drugged driver in a college student sample, in terms of prevalence, age-related trends,[...]
Article : Périodique
Self-reported drug use and mortality among a nationwide sample of Swedish conscripts - A 35-year follow-up
I. DAVSTAD ; P. ALLEBECK ; A. LEIFMAN ; M. STENBACKA ; A. ROMELSJO |
BACKGROUND Drug users in clinical samples have elevated mortality compared with the general population, but little is known about mortality among users of drugs within the general population. AIM To determine whether self-reported use of illic[...]
Article : Périodique
E. ZUCCATO ; S. CASTIGLIONI ; M. TETTAMANTI ; R. OLANDESE ; R. BAGNATI ; M. MELIS ; R. FANELLI |
Background: Wastewater analysis can provide estimates of illicit drug (ID) consumption in local communities. Methods: We used repeated raw wastewater analysis in urban wastewater treatment plants to estimate loads of cocaine, heroin, methamphet[...]
Article : Périodique
The relationship between services delivered and substance use outcomes in New Mexico's Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral and Treatment (SBIRT) Initiative
J. GRYCZYNSKI ; S. G. MITCHELL ; T. R. PETERSON ; A. GONZALES ; A. MOSELEY ; R. P. SCHWARTZ |
BACKGROUND: Recent years have seen increased diffusion of Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral and Treatment (SBIRT) in healthcare environments. This study examined the relationship between substance use outcomes and service variables within [...]