|Titre :||Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, Vol.72, n°3 - May 2011|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/06/2011|
|Année de publication :||2011|
|Note de contenu :||
• Racial prejudice and unfair treatment: interactive effects with poverty and foreign nativity on problem drinking. Zemore S.E., Karriker-Jaffe K.J., Keithly S., Mulia N., p. 361-370.
• The growth of neighborhood disorder and marijuana use among urban adolescents: a case for policy and environmental interventions. Furr-Holden C.D., Lee M.H., Milam A.J., Johnson R.M., Lee K.S., Ialongo N.S., p. 371-379.
• Using a Cross-Study Design to Assess the Efficacy of Motivational Enhancement Therapy-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy 5 (MET/CBT5) in Treating Adolescents with Cannabis-Related Disorders. Ramchand R., Griffin B.A., Suttorp M., Harris K.M., Morral A., p. 380-389.
• Effects of premature birth on the risk for alcoholism appear to be greater in males than females. Manzardo A.M., Madarasz W.V., Penick E.C., Knop J., Mortensen E.L., Sorensen H.J., et al., p. 390-398.
• Family relationship quality and early alcohol use: evidence for gender-specifi C risk processes. Kelly A.B., Toumbourou J.W., O'Flaherty M., Patton G.C., Homel R., Connor J.P., et al., p. 399-407.
• Alcohol-specifi C parenting and adolescents' alcohol-related problems: the interacting role of alcohol availability at home and parental rules. Eijnden R., Mheen D., Vet R., Vermulst A., p. 408-417.
• Influence of family factors and supervised alcohol use on adolescent alcohol use and harms: similarities between youth in different alcohol policy contexts. McMorris B.J., Catalano R.F., Kim M.J., Toumbourou J.W., Hemphill S.A., p. 418-428.
• Do the drinking motives of adolescents mediate the link between their parents' drinking habits and their own alcohol use? Muller S., Kuntsche E., p. 429-437.
• Parent-child divergence in the development of alcohol use norms from middle childhood into middle adolescence. Prins J.C., Donovan J.E., Molina B.S., p. 438-443.
• Developing a genetically informative measure of alcohol consumption using past-12-month indices. Agrawal A., Lynskey M.T., Heath A.C., Chassin L., p. 444-452.
• The "gray area" of consumption between moderate and risk drinking. Dawson D.A., Grant B.F., p. 453-458.
• Heavy episodic drinking in early adulthood and outcomes in midlife. Sloan F., Grossman D., Platt A., p. 459-470.
• Alcohol screening and changes in problem drinking behaviors in medical care settings: a longitudinal perspective. Bond J.C., Weisner C.M., Delucchi K.L., p. 471-479.
• Evaluation of two web-based alcohol interventions in the u.s. Military. Pemberton M.R., Williams J., Herman-Stahl M., Calvin S.L., Bradshaw M.R., Bray R.M., et al., p. 480-489.
• Field trial of alcohol-server training for prevention of fetal alcohol syndrome. Dresser J., Starling R., Woodall W.G., Stanghetta P., May P.A., p. 490-496.
• Motivational interviewing for incarcerated adolescents: effects of depressive symptoms on reducing alcohol and marijuana use after release. Stein L.A., Lebeau R., Colby S.M., Barnett N.P., Golembeske C., Monti P.M., p. 497-506.
• Problem drinking and low-dose naltrexone-assisted opioid detoxification. Mannelli P., Peindl K., Patkar A.A., Wu L.T., Tharwani H.M., Gorelick D.A., p. 507-513.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
A. B. KELLY ; J. W. TOUMBOUROU ; M. O'FLAHERTY ; G. C. PATTON ; R. HOMEL ; J. P. CONNOR ; J. WILLIAMS |
Objective: Family characteristics (relationship quality, parental behaviors, and attitudes relating to alcohol use) are known to influence alcohol use in the mid-teen years, and there is evidence that family characteristics have different influe[...]
Article : Périodique
R. VAN DEN EIJNDEN ; D. VAN DE MHEEN ; R. VET ; A. VERMULST |
Objective: The first aim of this study was to gain more insight into the bi-directionality between alcohol-specific parental factors (i.e., parents' alcohol use, alcohol availability at home, parental rule setting, and frequency and quality of c[...]
Article : Périodique
B. J. McMORRIS ; R. F. CATALANO ; M. J. KIM ; J. W. TOUMBOUROU ; S. A. HEMPHILL |
Objective: Harm-minimization policies suggest that alcohol use is a part of normal adolescent development and that parents should supervise their children's use to encourage responsible drinking. Zero-tolerance policies suggest that all underage[...]