|Titre :||Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, Vol.72, n°2 - March 2011|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/04/2011|
|Année de publication :||2011|
|Note de contenu :||
• Driving while intoxicated among individuals initially untreated for alcohol use disorders: one- and sixteen-year follow-ups. Timko C., Desai A., Blonigen D.M., Moos B.S., Moos R.H., p. 173-184.
• Alcohol use, illicit drug use, and road rage. Fierro I., Morales C., Alvarez F.J., p. 185-193.
• Substance use and the risk for sexual intercourse with and without a history of teenage pregnancy among adolescent females. Cavazos-Rehg P.A., Krauss M.J., Spitznagel E.L., Schootman M., Cottler L.B., Bierut L.J., p. 194-198.
• Maternal smoking during pregnancy and risk of alcohol use disorders among adult offspring. Nomura Y., Gilman S.E., Buka S.L., p. 199-209.
• Genetic correlation and gene-environment interaction between alcohol problems and educational level in young adulthood. Latvala A., Dick D.M., Tuulio-Henriksson A., Suvisaari J., Viken R.J., Rose R.J., et al., p. 210-220.
• Sensitive periods for adolescent alcohol use initiation: predicting the lifetime occurrence and chronicity of alcohol problems in adulthood. Guttmannova K., Bailey J.A., Hill K.G., Lee J.O., Hawkins J.D., Woods M.L., et al., p. 221-231.
• Alcohol prevention on college campuses: the moderating effect of the alcohol environment on the effectiveness of social norms marketing campaigns. Scribner R.A., Theall K.P., Mason K., Simonsen N., Schneider S.K., Towvim L.G., et al., p. 232-239.
• Is reducing drinking always the answer to reducing consequences in first-year college students? Mallett K.A., Marzell M., Turrisi R., p. 240-246.
• Gender-specific mediational links between parenting styles, parental monitoring, impulsiveness, drinking control, and alcohol-related problems. Patock-Peckham J.A., King K.M., Morgan-Lopez A.A., Ulloa E.C., Filson Moses J.M., p. 247-258.
• Parenthood, alcohol intake, and drinking contexts: occasio furem facit. Paradis C., Demers A., Nadeau L., Picard E., p. 259-269.
• Differences in implicit associations about alcohol between blacks and whites following alcohol administration. Pedersen S.L., Treloar H.R., Burton C.M., McCarthy D.M., p. 270-278.
• Racial/Ethnic differences in the relationship between parental education and substance use among u.s. 8th-, 10th-, and 12th-grade students: findings from the monitoring the future project. Bachman J.G., O'Malley P.M., Johnston L.D., Schulenberg J.E., Wallace J.M., p. 279-285.
• A randomized controlled trial of cognitive-behavioral treatment for depression versus relaxation training for alcohol-dependent individuals with elevated depressive symptoms. Brown R.A., Ramsey S.E., Kahler C.W., Palm K.M., Monti P.M., Abrams D., et al., p. 286-296.
• Depression's Moderation of the Effectiveness of Intensive Case Management With Substance-Dependent Women on Temporary Assistance for Needy Families: Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Treatment Utilization and Outcomes. Kuerbis A.N., Neighbors C.J., Morgenstern J., p. 297-307.
• Twenty-year alcohol-consumption and drinking-problem trajectories of older men and women. Brennan P.L., Schutte K.K., Moos B.S., Moos R.H., p. 308-321.
• The theory of planned behavior as a predictor of growth in risky college drinking. Collins S.E., Witkiewitz K., Larimer M.E., p. 322-332.
• Epidemiology of alcohol use in rural men in two provinces of china. Zhou L., Conner K.R., Caine E.D., Xiao S., Xu L., Gong Y., et al., p. 333-340.
• Alcohol and suicide in Russia, 1870-1894 and 1956-2005: evidence for the continuation of a harmful drinking culture across time? Stickley A., Jukkala T., Norstrom T., p. 341-347.
• Childhood maltreatment and later drug use (correspondence). Seay K.D., p. 348-349.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
K. GUTTMANNOVA ; J. A. BAILEY ; K. G. HILL ; J. O. LEE ; J. D. HAWKINS ; M. L. WOODS ; R. F. CATALANO |
OBJECTIVE: This study examined the association between age at alcohol use onset and adult alcohol misuse and dependence by testing the sensitive-period hypothesis that early adolescence (11-14) is a vulnerable period of development during which [...]
Article : Périodique
J. A. PATOCK-PECKHAM ; K. M. KING ; A. A. MORGAN-LOPEZ ; E. C. ULLOA ; J. M. FILSON MOSES |
OBJECTIVE: Recently, it has been suggested that traits may dynamically change as conditions change. One possible mechanism that may influence impulsiveness is parental monitoring. Parental monitoring reflects a knowledge regarding one's offsprin[...]
Article : Périodique
C. PARADIS ; A. DEMERS ; L. NADEAU ; E. PICARD |
OBJECTIVE: The aim of this study was to assess whether the effect of parenthood on alcohol intake varies according to the context in which the drinking act occurs. METHOD: The data were drawn from the Canadian Addiction Survey, a national teleph[...]