|Titre :||Addictive Behaviors, Vol.36, n°1-2 - January-February 2011|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/02/2011|
|Année de publication :||2011|
|Note de contenu :||
• The global epidemic of waterpipe smoking, Maziak W., p. 1-5.
• Adolescent bullying victimisation and alcohol-related problem behaviour mediated by coping drinking motives over a 12 month period, Topper L.R., Castellanos-Ryan N., Mackie C., Conrod P.J., p. 6-13.
• Race and sex associations to weight concerns among urban African American and Caucasian smokers, Sánchez-Johnsen L.A.P., Carpentier M.R., King A.C., p. 14-17.
• Appetitive and regulatory processes in young adolescent drinkers, Van Hemel-Ruiter M.E., De Jong P.J., Wiers R.W., p. 18-26.
• Sex differences amongst dependent heroin users: Histories, clinical characteristics and predictors of other substance dependence, Shand F.L., Degenhardt L., Slade T., Nelson E.C., p. 27-36.
• Structural, concurrent, and predictive validity of the Substance Use Risk Profile Scale in early adolescence, Krank M., Stewart S.H., O'connor R., Woicik P.B., Wall A.-M., Conrod P.J., p. 37-46.
• Social networks and alcohol use among nonstudent emerging adults: A preliminary study, Lau-Barraco C., Collins R.L., p. 47-54.
• History of reported sexual or physical abuse among long-term heroin users and their response to substitution treatment, Oviedo-Joekes E., Marchand K., Guh D., Marsh D.C., Brissette S., Krausz M., et al., p. 55-60.
• Tobacco use and nicotine dependence among HIV-infected and uninfected injection drug users, Marshall M.M., Kirk G.D., Caporaso N.E., Mccormack M.C., Merlo C.A., Hague J.C., et al., p. 61-67.
• First consumption ever of multiple substances: Applying an expert-based taxonomy to a Swiss national sample of adolescents, Berchtold A., Akré C., Jeannin A., Michaud P.-A., Suris J.-C., p. 68-72.
• Impact of self-initiated pre-quit smoking reduction on cessation rates: Results of a clinical trial of smoking cessation among female prisoners, Cropsey K.L., Jackson D.O., Hale G.J., Carpenter M.J., Stitzer M.L., p. 73-78.
• Is nonmedical prescription opiate use a unique form of illicit drug use?, Catalano R.F., White H.R., Fleming C.B., Haggerty K.P., p. 79-86.
• Personality and motivational correlates of alcohol consumption and alcohol-related problems among excessive drinking university students, Hosier S.G., Cox W.M., p. 87-94.
• The long-term effects of childhood maltreatment experiences on subsequent illicit drug use and drug-related problems in young adulthood, Huang S., Trapido E., Fleming L., Arheart K., Crandall L., French M., et al., p. 95-102.
• Heavy use versus less heavy use of sedatives among non-medical sedative users: Characteristics and correlates, Nattala P., Leung K.S., Abdallah A.B., Cottler L.B., p. 103-109.
• Differences in the smoking identities of adolescent boys and girls, Okoli C.T.C., Torchalla I., Ratner P.A., Johnson J.L., p. 110-115.
• Potential exposure to anti-drug advertising and drug-related attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors among United States youth, 1995-2006, Terry-Mcelrath Y.M., Emery S., Szczypka G., Johnston L.D., p. 116-124.
• A money management-based substance use treatment increases valuation of future rewards, Black A.C., Rosen M.I., p. 125-128.
• Social anxiety and marijuana-related problems: The role of social avoidance, Buckner J.D., Heimberg R.G., Schmidt N.B., p. 129-132.
• Peer, parent and media influences on adolescent smoking by developmental stage, Villanti A., Boulay M., Juon H.-S., p. 133-136.
• Predictors of psychosis severity in individuals with primary stimulant addictions, Lichlyter B., Purdon S., Tibbo P., p. 137-139.
• Reactivity to in vivo marijuana cues among cannabis-dependent adolescents, Gray K.M., Larowe S.D., Watson N.L., Carpenter M.J., p. 140-143.
• Increased self-efficacy to quit and perceived control over withdrawal symptoms predict smoking cessation following nicotine dependence treatment, Schnoll R.A., Martinez E., Tatum K.L., Glass M., Bernath A., Ferris D., et al., p. 144-147.
• Negative mood, implicit alcohol-related memory, and alcohol use in young adults: The moderating effect of alcohol expectancy, Kelly A.B., Masterman P.W., Young R.M., p. 148-151.
• Non-medical use of prescription drugs and sexual risk behavior in young adults, Benotsch E.G., Koester S., Luckman D., Martin A.M., Cejka A., p. 152-155.
• Inter-rater reliability and concurrent validity of DSM-IV opioid dependence in a Hmong isolate using the Thai version of the Semi-Structured Assessment for Drug Dependence and Alcoholism (SSADDA), Malison R.T., Kalayasiri R., Sanichwankul K., Sughondhabirom A., Mutirangura A., Pittman B., et al., p. 156-160.
• Psychotropic medication history of inpatient adolescents - Is there a rationale for benzodiazepine prescription?, Ilomäki R., Ilomäki E., Hakko H., Räsänen P., p. 161-165.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
In the past decade waterpipe (WP) smoking (a.k.a. hookah, shisha, and narghile) has been steadily spreading among the youth around the world. The allure of this tobacco use method for the youth can stem from its pleasant smooth smoke, social amb[...]
Article : Périodique
F. L. SHAND ; L. DEGENHARDT ; T. SLADE ; E. C. NELSON |
Introduction and aims To examine differences in the characteristics and histories of male and female dependent heroin users, and in the clinical characteristics associated with multiple substance dependence diagnoses. Design and methods 1513 h[...]
Article : Périodique
A. VILLANTI ; M. BOULAY ; H. S. JUON |
Previous studies of social influences on adolescent smoking have focused on peers and parents, using data collected prior the 1998 Master Settlement Agreement. This study used the 2004 wave of the National Youth Tobacco Survey to examine associa[...]
Article : Périodique
A. BERCHTOLD ; C. AKRÉ ; A. JEANNIN ; P. A. MICHAUD ; J. C. SURIS |
The use of multiple legal and illegal substances by adolescents is a growing concern in all countries, but since no consensus about a taxonomy did emerge yet, it is difficult to understand the different patterns of consumption and to implement t[...]