|Titre :||International Journal of Drug Policy, Vol.103 - May 2022|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/05/2022|
|Année de publication :||2022|
|Note de contenu :||
- Acceptability of a HIV self-testing program among people who use illicit drugs. Peiper N.C., Shamblen S., Gilbertson A., Guest G., Kopp M., Guy L., et al., art. 103613.
- A rapid ethnographic study of risk negotiation during the COVID-19 pandemic among unstably housed people who use drugs in Rhode Island. Collins A.B., Edwards S., McNeil R., Goldman J., Hallowell B.D., Scagos R.P., et al., art. 103626.
- Gaps in hepatitis C virus prevention and care for HIV-hepatitis C virus co-infected people who inject drugs in Canada. Lanièce Delaunay C., Maheu-Giroux M., Marathe G., Saeed S., Martel-Laferrière V., Cooper C.L., et al., art. 103627.
- Stimulant use interventions may strengthen 'Getting to Zero' HIV elimination initiatives in Illinois: Insights from a modeling study. Lee F., Sheeler D., Hotton A., Vecchio N.D., Flores R., Fujimoto K., et al., art. 103628.
- Identification of cannabinoids in post-mortem blood samples from the province of New Brunswick before and after recreational cannabis legalization. Jordan A., Sherazi A., Flewelling A.J., Northrup V., Naseemuddin A., Shea J.L., art. 103629.
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) uptake and adherence experiences of gay and bisexual men who engage in chemsex: A qualitative study. Maxwell S., Shahmanesh M., Gafos M., art. 103630.
- The problem of over-medicalisation: How AOD disease models perpetuate inequity for young people with multiple disadvantage. Bryant J., Caluzzi G., Bruun A., Sundbery J., Ferry M., Gray R.M., et al., art. 103631.
- "It's not just the hit itself": the social practice of injecting drug use among gay and bisexual men in Australia. Schroeder S.E., Bourne A., Doyle J., Stoove M., Hellard M., Pedrana A., art. 103642.
- "You can't go wrong being safe": Motivations, patterns, and context surrounding use of fentanyl test strips for heroin and other drugs. Reed M.K., Guth A., Salcedo V.J., Hom J.K., Rising K.L., art. 103643.
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the provision of take-home doses of opioid agonist therapy in Ontario, Canada: A population-based time-series analysis. Kitchen S.A., Campbell T.J., Men S., Bozinoff N., Tadrous M., Antoniou T., et al., art. 103644.
- Cannabis edibles packaging: Communicative objects in a growing market. Ventresca M., Elliott C., art. 103645.
- Making sense of "drink responsibly'' messages: Explorations of the understanding and interpretations of young Nigerians who use alcohol. Dumbili E.W., Uwa-Robinson K., Odeigah O.W., art. 103646.
- Deal or no-deal? Using administrative data to explore buyer motivation in online drug purchases and its association with community risk factors in Scotland. Pantoja F., McVie S., Morales-Gomez A., art. 103647.
- Israeli news media coverage of COVID-19 and use of cannabis and tobacco: A case study of inconsistent risk communication. Sznitman S.R., Lewis N., art. 103648.
- Implementation and evaluation of a syringe vending machine trial in Tbilisi, Georgia. Otiashvili D., Kirtadze I., Mgebrishvili T., Beselia A., Tabatadze M., Vardanashvili I., et al., art. 103649.
- A readiness assessment for the prevention of alcohol-related harm in West Africa: A new methodological approach to inform practice and policy. Swahn M.H., Robow Z., Umenze F., Balenger A., Dumbili E.W., Obot I., art. 103650.
- How much demand for money laundering services does drug selling create? Identifying the key parameters. Caulkins J.P., Reuter P., art. 103652.
- Distinguishing personal use of drugs from drug supply: Approaches and challenges. O'Reilly K., Kowalski M., Barratt M.J., Ritter A., art. 103653.
- A gender lens is needed in hepatitis C elimination research. Larney S., Madden A., Marshall A.D., Martin N.K., Treloar C., art. 103654.
- Hepatitis C incidence among patients attending primary care health services that specialise in the care of people who inject drugs, Victoria, Australia, 2009 to 2020. Wilkinson A.L., van Santen D.K., Traeger M.W., Sacks-Davis R., Asselin J., Scott N., et al., art. 103655.
- Feasibility of hepatitis C virus testing and linkage in community supervision offices: Great potential but persistent challenges. Jacka B.P., Bazerman L.B., Dickerson C., Moody M., Martin J., Patry E., et al., art. 103668.
- Gendering practices in quantitative research on alcohol and violence: Comparing research from Australia, Canada and Sweden. Moore D., Keane H., Ekendahl M., Graham K., art. 103669.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
Background: The illegal drug trade is often, and plausibly, asserted to be the largest illegal market, globally and in many individual countries. It is also claimed that a large share of its revenues is laundered, though there are no estimates o[...]
Article : Périodique
K. O'REILLY ; M. KOWALSKI ; M. J. BARRATT ; A. RITTER |
The ability to fairly and justly distinguish between drug possession for personal use and drug possession for supply is a central feature of drug laws across the globe. Whether such distinctions pertain to decriminalisation of simple possession,[...]
Article : Périodique
S. LARNEY ; A. MADDEN ; A. D. MARSHALL ; N. K. MARTIN ; C. TRELOAR |
The World Health Organisation has established a goal of eliminating the hepatitis C virus (HCV) as a public health threat by 2030. Considerable effort is being directed towards research to support and enhance HCV treatment uptake among people wh[...]