|Titre :||International Journal of Drug Policy, Vol.97 - November 2021|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/11/2021|
|Année de publication :||2021|
|Note de contenu :||
- The perspectives of people who use drugs regarding short term involuntary substance use care for severe substance use disorders. Chau L.W., Erickson M., Vigo D., Lou H., Pakhomova T., Winston M.L., et al., art. 103208.
- Associations between self-reported cannabis use frequency, potency, and cannabis/health metrics. Steeger C.M., Hitchcock L.N., Bryan A.D., Hutchison K.E., Hill K.G., Bidwell L.C., art. 103278.
- "It's time!": A qualitative exploration of the acceptability of hepatitis C notification systems to help eliminate hepatitis C. Walker S., Wallace J., Latham N., Saich F., Pedrana A., Hellard M., et al., art. 103280.
- Good Samaritan laws and overdose mortality in the United States in the fentanyl era. Hamilton L., Davis C.S., Kravitz-Wirtz N., Ponicki W., Cerda M., art. 103294.
- Pharmacotherapies for cannabis use disorder: A systematic review and network meta-analysis. Bahji A., Meyyappan A.C., Hawken E.R., Tibbo P.G., art. 103295.
- Refusal to accept emergency medical transport following opioid overdose, and conditions that may promote connections to care. Bergstein R.S., King K., Melendez-Torres G.J., Latimore A.D., art. 103296.
- Factors associated with injury and blood-borne infection risk when providing assisted injection among people who inject drugs. Ceasar R.C., Goldshear J.L., Brothers S., Wenger L.D., Kral A.H., Bluthenthal R.N., art. 103297.
- The impact of the 2016 Psychoactive Substances Act on synthetic cannabinoid use within the homeless population: Markets, content and user harms. Ralphs R., Gray P., Sutcliffe O.B., art. 103305.
- Prescription opioid policies and associations with opioid overdose and related adverse effects. Harder V.S., Varni S.E., Murray K.A., Plante T.B., Villanti A.C., Wolfson D.L., et al., art. 103306.
- Medicinal cannabis and driving: the intersection of health and road safety policy. Perkins D., Brophy H., McGregor I.S., O'Brien P., Quilter J., McNamara L., et al., art. 103307.
- Opioid dosing among patients with 3 or more years of continuous prescription opioid use before and after the CDC opioid prescribing guideline. Salas J., Li X., Xian H., Sullivan M.D., Ballantyne J.C., Lustman P.J., et al., art. 103308.
- Legal challenges in providing treatment for people who use drugs (PWUDs) in Malaysia. Vicknasingam B., Mohd Salleh N.A., Ramadah R., Singh D., Kamarulzaman A., Chawarski M.C., art. 103311.
- Socio-ecological and pharmacy-level factors associated with buprenorphine stocking at pharmacies in New York City. Marotta P.L., Abbas B.T., Stringer K., Huang D., Schnaidt J., Goddard-Eckrich D., et al., art. 103321.
- Analysis of gaps in alcohol policies in Brazil using the Pan American Health Organization's Alcohol Policy Scoring. de Oliveira C.W.L., Mendes C.V., Kiepper A., Monteiro M.G., Wagner G.A., Sanchez Z.M., art. 103322.
- Positive effects of community attachment on internalised stigma and wellbeing among people who inject drugs. Brener L., Broady T., Cama E., Hopwood M., Byrne J., Treloar C., art. 103323.
- Hospital policy as a harm reduction intervention for people who use drugs. Lennox R., Martin L., Brimner C., O'Shea T., art. 103324.
- Exploring multiple drug use by integrating mobile health and qualitative mapping methods - An individual case study. McQuoid J., Thrul J., Lopez-Paguyo K., Ling P.M., art. 103325.
- Risk perception and risk aversion among people who use New Psychoactive Substances. Bujalski M., Wieczorek L., Sieroslawski J., art. 103326.
- Exploring the role of trauma in underpinning sexualised drug use ('chemsex') among gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men in Singapore. Tan R.K.J., Phua K., Tan A., Gan D.C.J., Ho L.P.P., Ong E.J., et al., art. 103333.
- Profile and correlates of colorimetric reagent kit use among people who use ecstasy/MDMA and other illegal stimulants in Australia. Peacock A., Gibbs D., Price O., Barratt M.J., Ezard N., Sutherland R., et al., art. 103334.
- From gateways to multilinear connections: A qualitative longitudinal investigation of the relationships between vaping and smoking among adolescent users. Hughes J., Sykes G., Hughes K., O'Reilly M., Goodwin J., Sutton C., et al., art. 103341.
- Lessons learned recruiting a diverse sample of rural study participants during the COVID-19 pandemic. Kim N.H., Wilson N., Mashburn T., Reist L., Westrick S.C., Look K., et al., art. 103344.
- Views and preferences of people living with HIV about smoking, quitting and use of nicotine products. Edwards S., Fitzgerald L., Mutch A., Dean J.A., Ford P., Howard C., et al., art. 103349.
- Standard units for cannabis dose: Why is it important to standardize cannabis dose for drug policy and how can we enhance its place on the public health agenda? Lopez-Pelayo H., Matrai S., Balcells-Olivero M., Campeny E., Braddick F., Bossong M.G., et al., art. 103350.
- Legacies of the war on drugs: Next of kin of persons who died of opioid overdose and harm reduction interventions in Philadelphia. Uzwiak B.A., Hudgins A., Pizzicato L.N., art. 103351.
- Compliance with a law to reduce alcoholic beverage sales and service in Zacatecas, Mexico. Paschall M.J., Miller T.R., Grube J.W., Fisher D.A., Ringwalt C.L., Kaner E., et al., art. 103352.
- Shifting awareness among electronic dance music party attendees that drugs may contain fentanyl or other adulterants. Palamar J.J., Fitzgerald N.D., Cottler L.B., art. 103353.
- Willingness to utilize supervised injection facilities among people who inject drugs in Iran: Findings from 2020 national HIV bio-behavioral surveillance survey. Khezri M., Karamouzian M., Sharifi H., Ghalekhani N., Tavakoli F., Mehmandoost S., et al., art. 103355.
- Holding 'new recovery' together: Organising relations and forms of coordination in professional sociomaterial practices of addiction recovery. Fomiatti R., Moore D., Fraser S., Farrugia A., art. 103357.
- Harm reduction and cannabis social clubs: Exploring their true potential. Obradors-Pineda A., Bouso J.-C., Parés-Franquero O., Romani J.-O., art. 103358.
- Bioethical insights from the Fiqh Council of North America's recent ruling on medical cannabis. Qatanani A., Umar M., Padela A.I., art. 103360.
- Coverage of medical cannabis by Canadian news media: Ethics, access, and policy. Gunning M., Illes J., art. 103361.
- A vicious cycle of neuropathological, cognitive and behavioural sequelae of repeated opioid overdose. Voronkov M., Ataiants J., Cocchiaro B., Stock J.B., Lankenau S.E., art. 103362.
- Opioid prescribing practice standard in British Columbia, Canada: Rationale, controversies, and directions. Lim J., McCracken R.K., Panagiotoglou D., art. 103363.
- Legalization as more effective control? Parallels between the end of alcohol prohibition (1927) and the legalization of cannabis (2018) in Ontario, Canada. Crépault J.-F., Rehm J., Room R., art. 103367.
- Using a "Big Events" framework to understand emergency department use among women experiencing homelessness or housing instability in San Francisco during the COVID-19 pandemic. Riley E.D., Raven M.C., Dilworth S.E., Braun C., Imbert E., Doran K.M., art. 103405.
- Drug induced homicide laws may worsen opioid related harms: An example from rural North Carolina. Carroll J.J., Ostrach B., Wilson L., Dunlap J.L., Getty R., Bennett J., art. 103406.
- An exploratory study of women who use and sell drugs in China. Liu L., Li X., art. 103408.
- Portable gas chromatography–mass spectrometry in drug checking: Detection of carfentanil and etizolam in expected opioid samples. Gozdzialski L., Aasen J., Larnder A., Ramsay M., Borden S.A., Saatchi A., et al., art. 103409.
- Police officers’ knowledge, understanding and implementation of the Good Samaritan Drug Overdose Act in BC, Canada. Xavier J., Greer A., Crabtree A., Ferencz S., Buxton J.A., art. 103410.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
C. M. STEEGER ; L. N. HITCHCOCK ; A. D. BRYAN ; K. E. HUTCHISON ; K. G. HILL ; L. C. BIDWELL |
Background: Research shows that cannabis use frequency is associated with cannabis dependence and health metrics. However, much less is known about how self-reported cannabis potency (THC and CBD) may be associated with the same metrics, and whe[...]
Article : Périodique
A. BAHJI ; A. C. MEYYAPPAN ; E. R. HAWKEN ; P. G. TIBBO |
Objective: This study aimed to determine the efficacy and acceptability of pharmacotherapies for cannabis use disorder (CUD). Methods: We conducted a systematic review and frequentist network meta-analysis, searching five electronic databases f[...]
Article : Périodique
M. BUJALSKI ; L. WIECZOREK ; J. SIEROSLAWSKI |
Introduction: New Psychoactive Substances (NPS) are often considered to be harmful and less safe alternatives to traditional recreational drugs. Yet we have little knowledge of the ways in which risk aversion affects NPS risk perception and how [...]
Article : Périodique
Legalization as more effective control? Parallels between the end of alcohol prohibition (1927) and the legalization of cannabis (2018) in Ontario, Canada
J. F. CREPAULT ; J. REHM ; R. ROOM |
Background: In the 1920s, eight of nine Canadian provinces legalized alcohol sales, ending prohibition in favor of government control. Much has been written about the rise and fall of Prohibition in North America, but there is little work examin[...]