|Titre :||International Journal of Drug Policy, Vol.91 - May 2021|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/05/2021|
|Année de publication :||2021|
|Note de contenu :||
- Communicating THC levels and 'dose' to consumers: Implications for product labelling and packaging of cannabis products in regulated markets. Hammond D., art. 102509.
- Price and product variation in Washington's recreational cannabis market. Davenport S., art. 102547.
- Cannabis policies in Canada: How will we know which is best? Shanahan M., Cyrenne P., art. 102556.
- From prohibition to regulation: A comparative analysis of the emergence and related outcomes of new legal cannabis policy models (Colorado, Washington State and Uruguay). Obradovic I., art. 102590.
- Perceptions of cannabis health information labels among people who use cannabis in the U.S. and Canada. Winstock A.R., Lynskey M.T., Maier L.J., Ferris J.A., Davies E.L., art. 102789.
- Perceived importance of factors in cannabis purchase decisions: A best-worst scaling experiment. Zhu B., Guo H., Cao Y., An R., Shi Y., art. 102793.
- Social and structural determinants of health associated with drug use patterns among female sex workers in Iran: A latent class analysis. Shokoohi M., Karamouzian M., Dolan K., Sharifi H., Mirzazadeh A., art. 102798.
- Event-level outcomes of police interactions with young people in three non-metropolitan cities across British Columbia, Canada. Card K.G., Selfridge M., Greer A.M., Hepburn K.J., Fournier A.B., Sorge J., et al., art. 102824.
- 'Social health', 'physical health', and well-being: Analysing with bourdieusian concepts the interplay between the practices of heavy drinking and exercise among young people. Törrönen J., Samuelsson E., Roumeliotis F., Room R., Kraus L., art. 102825.
- Optimizing the impact of medications for opioid use disorder at release from prison and jail settings: A microsimulation modeling study. Macmadu A., Adams J.W., Bessey S.E., Brinkley-Rubinstein L., Martin R.A., Clarke J.G., et al., art. 102841.
- Risk and enabling environments in sport: Systematic doping as harm reduction. Henning A., McLean K., Andreasson J., Dimeo P., art. 102897.
- A highly charged field: Mapping energies, currents and desires for reform in Canadian expert responses to drug law. Seear K., Fraser S., Boyd S., art. 102936.
- Race, cannabis and the Canadian war on drugs: An examination of cannabis arrest data by race in five cities. Owusu-Bempah A., Luscombe A., art. 102937.
- Heroin and the illegal drug overdose death epidemic: A history of missed opportunities and resistance. Boyd S., art. 102938.
- Illicit drug prices and quantity discounts: A comparison between a cryptomarket, social media, and police data. Moeller K., Munksgaard R., Demant J., art. 102969.
- Consumer protection in drug policy: The human rights case for safe supply as an element of harm reduction. Csete J., Elliott R., art. 102976.
- Overdose among mothers: The association between child removal and unintentional drug overdose in a longitudinal cohort of marginalised women in Canada. Thumath M., Humphreys D., Barlow J., Duff P., Braschel M., Bingham B., et al., art. 102977.
- Cannabis use and mental health among young sexual and gender minority men: A qualitative study. Parent N., Coulaud P.-J., Amirie M., Ferlatte O., Knight R., art. 102980.
- Bereaved mothers' engagement in drug policy reform: A multisite qualitative analysis. Jenkins E., Slemon A., Morris H., Hyshka E., Schulz P., Haines-Saah R.J., art. 103011.
- Tracing a path for opium gum from Mexico as a safe supply harm reduction measure for Canada. Snapp Z., Valderrabano J.H., art. 103066.
- Practising critical resilience as an advanced peer support worker in London: A qualitative evaluation of a peer-led hepatitis C intervention amongst people experiencing homelessness who inject drugs. Surey J., Francis M., Gibbons J., Leonard M., Abubakar I., Story A., et al., art. 103089.
- Co-use of methamphetamine and opioids among people in treatment in Oregon: A qualitative examination of interrelated structural, community, and individual-level factors. Lopez A.M., Dhatt Z., Howe M., Al-Nassir M., Billing A., Artigiani E., et al., art. 103098.
- Recreational drug use and use of drugs associated with chemsex among HIV-negative and HIV-positive heterosexual men and women attending sexual health and HIV clinics in England. Miltz A.R., Rodger A.J., Sewell J., Gilson R., Allan S., Scott C., et al., art. 103101.
- Outcomes associated with scheduling or up-scheduling controlled substances. Caulkins J.P., Goyeneche L.A., Guo L., Lenart K., Rath M., art. 103110.
- Carfentanil on the darknet: Potential scam or alarming public health threat? Negri A., Townshend H., McSweeney T., Angelopoulou O., Banayoti H., Prilutskaya M., et al., art. 103118.
- Legal regulation as a human right and public health approach to currently prohibited substances [Editorial]. Jenkins E., Bernstein S., MacPherson D., Tyndall M., art. 103153.
- A multi criteria decision analysis (MCDA) for evaluating and appraising government policy responses to non medical heroin use. Rolles S., Schlag A.K., Measham F., Phillips L., Nutt D., Bergsvik D., et al., art. 103180.
- Strategic innovations in cannabis legalization policy: Lessons from early adopters [Editorial]. Boyd N., Sevigny E.L., art. 103193.
- A public health based vision for the management and regulation of opioids. Emerson B., Haden M., art. 103201.
- Reprint of: The regulation project: Tools for engaging the public in the legal regulation of drugs. Bernstein S.E., Amirkhani E., Werb D., MacPherson D., art. 103279.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
An effective approach to drug regulation is a growing concern. Since 2012, 10 US States and Uruguay have taken the step to revoke prohibition and legalize the recreational cannabis market. Based on the findings from a study ('Cannalex') carried [...]
Article : Périodique
A. R. WINSTOCK ; M. T. LYNSKEY ; L. J. MAIER ; J. A. FERRIS ; E. L. DAVIES |
Background: The emergence of legal cannabis industries poses a new public health challenge. Health information labels are part of the public health strategy for tobacco and alcohol, but there is limited research on cannabis-related messaging. Th[...]
Article : Périodique
K. MOELLER ; R. MUNKSGAARD ; J. DEMANT |
Background: Illicit drugs are increasingly sold on cryptomarkets and on social media. Buyers and sellers perceive these online transactions as less risky than conventional street-level exchanges. Following the Risks & Prices framework, law enfor[...]
Article : Périodique
Historically, the poppy plant has had multiple uses including as a food product and with medical uses in pain relief; today it is most commonly known as the plant from which heroin is derived. The United Nations international drug control regime[...]