|Titre :||International Journal of Drug Policy, Vol.88 - February 2021|
|Type de document :||Bulletin : Périodique|
|Paru le :||01/02/2021|
|Année de publication :||2021|
|Note de contenu :||
- Operational and contextual barriers to accessing supervised consumption services in two Canadian cities. Urbanik M.-M., Greene C., art. 102991.
- "It's an emotional roller coaster... But sometimes it's fucking awesome": Meaning and motivation of work for peers in overdose response environments in British Columbia. Pauly B., Mamdani Z., Mesley L., McKenzie S., Cameron F., Edwards D., et al., art. 103015.
- Responsibility, normalisation and negotiations of harm: E-cigarette users' opinions and experiences of vaping around children. Ward E., Dawkins L., Holland R., Notley C., art. 103016.
- Poly-prescription drug misuse across the life course: Prevalence and correlates across different adult age cohorts in the U.S. Ford J.A., Schepis T.S., McCabe S.E., art. 103017.
- Perceptions of network based recruitment for hepatitis C testing and treatment among persons who inject drugs: A qualitative exploration. Ward K.M., McCormick S.D., Sulkowski M., Latkin C., Chander G., Falade-Nwulia O., art. 103019.
- Attitudes towards a hypothetical 'clean nicotine' product and harm reduction among smokers. Morphett K., Puljevic C., Borland R., Carter A., Hall W., Gartner C., art. 103020.
- A geology of drug morals. Duff C., art. 103023.
- Possibilities and pitfalls? Moderate drinking and alcohol abstinence at home since the COVID-19 lockdown. Nicholls E., Conroy D., art. 103025.
- Examining the temporality of vitamin E acetate in illicit THC-containing e-cigarette, or vaping, products from a public health and law enforcement response to EVALI - Utah, 2018-2020. Arons M.M., Barnes S.R., Cheng R., Whittle K., Elsholz C., Bui D., et al., art. 103026.
- Opioids, stimulants, and depressant drugs in fifteen Mexican Cities: A wastewater-based epidemiological study. Cruz-Cruz C., Yargeau V., Vidana-Perez D., Schilmann A., Pineda M.A., Lobato M., et al., art. 103027.
- Legal cannabis market shares during Canada's first year of recreational legalisation. Armstrong M.J., art. 103028.
- Just say know: Drug education and its publics in 1980s Britain. Mold A., art. 103029.
- Telemedicine efficiently improves access to hepatitis C management to achieve HCV elimination in the penitentiary setting. Cuadrado A., Cobo C., Mateo M., Blasco A.J., Cabezas J., Llerena S., et al., art. 103031.
- The cost of a late-detected outbreak among people who inject drugs: A modeling study. Gountas I., Hatzakis A., Nikolopoulos G., Touloumi G., Souliotis K., art. 103032.
- Perspectives on pre-exposure prophylaxis for people who inject drugs in the context of an HIV outbreak: A qualitative study. Smith M., Elliott L., Hutchinson S.J., Metcalfe R., Flowers P., McAuley A., art. 103033.
- Changing trends in the types of drug used and infectious disease prevalence among drug users in Jiangsu Province, China. Liu X., Chen M.G., Chen Y., Shi L., Chen Y., Zhang Z., et al., art. 103034.
- Perceptions of quality and safety in cannabis acquisition amongst young gay and bisexual men living with HIV/AIDS who use cannabis: Impact of legalisation and dispensaries. Alon L., Bruce D., Blocker O., Bouris A.M., Reirden D.H., Schneider J.A., art. 103035.
- Design, implementation, and monitoring of HIV service packages for people who inject drugs: An assessment of programs supported by the global fund in 46 countries. Burrows D., Falkenberry H., McCallum L., Parsons D., Ngoksin E., Zhao J., et al., art. 103036.
- Suitability of infrared spectroscopy for drug checking in harm reduction centres. Goncalves R., Titier K., Latour V., Peyré A., Castaing N., Daveluy A., et al., art. 103037.
- "Opening the door to somebody who has a chance." - The experiences and perceptions of public safety personnel towards a public restroom overdose prevention alarm system. Buchheit B.M., Crable E.L., Lipson S.K., Drainoni M.-L., Walley A.Y., art. 103038.
- "That's why people don't call 911": Ending routine police attendance at drug overdoses. van der Meulen E., Chu S.K.H., Butler-McPhee J., art. 103039.
- Rules and eligibility criteria for supervised consumption services feasibility studies - A scoping review. Xavier J., Rudzinski K., Guta A., Carusone S.C., Strike C., art. 103040.
- Biotechnologies and the future of opioid addiction treatments. Wolfe D., Saucier R., art. 103041.
- Why Vietnam continues to impose the death penalty for drug offences: A narrative commentary. Luong H.T., art. 103043.
DépouillementsAjouter le résultat dans votre panier
Article : Périodique
R. GONCALVES ; K. TITIER ; V. LATOUR ; A. PEYRE ; N. CASTAING ; A. DAVELUY ; M. MOLIMARD |
Drug checking is a service for people who use drugs that includes product analysis and an individual interview including results feedback and harm reduction counselling. It uses different analytical methods but few studies demonstrate their valu[...]
Article : Périodique
Until the 1980s, anti-drug education campaigns in the UK were rare. This article examines the reasons behind a policy shift that led to the introduction of mass media drug education in the mid 1980s. It focuses on two campaigns. 'Heroin Screws Y[...]